TTC in 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTC in 2021

Fingers crossed, we're going to try and make it an even 4.

Anyone else looking to TTC in 2021?
    I am not an early bird or a night owl.
    I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.

Originally posted by MissTwiggley View Post

Ohhh maybe! Haha! If we feel brave enough to go for a third, maybe late 2021 is when it might be likely.

Good luck to you! Hope you’re well x

Comment

Hello my lovely BH friends, I'm still in newborn land but I'd really like to think if all goes well, I'd love to try for a 2nd in 2021!
      Hope the journey is simple and successful for us all next time xx

Comment

Originally posted by Simyt View Post
        Hello my lovely BH friends, I'm still in newborn land but I'd really like to think if all goes well, I'd love to try for a 2nd in 2021!
        Hope the journey is simple and successful for us all next time xx
        Woooo me too !!! I’ve got a few blasts to try, hopefully there’s a sweet little sibling amongst them. Having said that - how on earth does one manage more than one ?!

Comment

Im TTC this year. I too like even numbers! I have a 4 year gap between my last DD (born sept 2018) and my next DD up, who has just turned 5. I have a DS one year older than my 5 year old, so I'd like another one closer in age to my youngest DD, preferably another girl, because I have so many girls clothes but happy regardless.
          I'm currently in the TWW, testing in about 3 days as an early test, but should know by the end of the week.
          "This too, shall pass."

Comment

Originally posted by Minimix88 View Post
            Woooo me too !!! I’ve got a few blasts to try, hopefully there’s a sweet little sibling amongst them. Having said that - how on earth does one manage more than one ?!
            Omg I know right? I've been thinking that. I couldn't imagine having been pregnant and had another one to look after and now I think, how on earth do you manage with more than one, I can barely look after myself with only one baby! 🤭

Comment

Oh yay for 4. I'll be trying for #4 this year.

Comment

Omg YAY I'll have some familiar faces to go through this process again with! Soooo excited!!!

Good luck to us all ladies, I hope we are all blessed with little babies in 2021

NinjaKB - Did you have your bubba lovely? Was baby a boy or girl? xx

Comment

Originally posted by Simyt View Post
                  Omg I know right? I've been thinking that. I couldn't imagine having been pregnant and had another one to look after and now I think, how on earth do you manage with more than one, I can barely look after myself with only one baby! ������
                  It gets easier lovely. The first is always such a shock to the mind and body. I had my perfect parenting plan laid out prior to birth and it all went out of the window once he was born. The baby days are incredibly intense and most days you are just surviving, but believe me it all goes by in the blink of an eye. Soon he will be waving goodbye to you at the school gates and the current crazy days where you can't even sit down for 5 minutes without him needing something from you will become a distant memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamasupial View Post
                    Oh yay for 4. I'll be trying for #4 this year.
                    Oh, sweet! I hope you have another boy to make it even. xx

Comment

Originally posted by Minimix88 View Post
                      You had a baby Whaaat? When did I miss this?

Comment

Oh, sweet! I hope you have another boy to make it even. xx
                        I'd love another boy. No for the even factor just I'm just loving the relationship I have with DS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamasupial View Post
                          I'd love another boy. No for the even factor just I'm just loving the relationship I have with DS.
                          That's lovely xx Little boys are pretty special. Not biased at all

Comment

Omg YAY I'll have some familiar faces to go through this process again with! Soooo excited!!!

Good luck to us all ladies, I hope we are all blessed with little babies in 2021

NinjaKB - Did you have your bubba lovely? Was baby a boy or girl? xx
                            I had a baby girl on 20/8 - Cassie [emoji16]
                            Here she is. 5.5 months old. She’s pretty good value! How about you? A boy? I think I saw something! Forgetful.

We’re undecided on a third yet but thinking if we’re going again, it’ll be when Cassie is 2ish. I would LOVE another boy. I really think they are so awesome (girls are too, just different and everyone seems to want girls over boys). We’ll see what the next 18 months hold. We have some language delay issues with the current 2yo so want to see how that starts to unfold too before we decide anything for sure.

Adjustments.jpg

Comment

You had a baby Whaaat? When did I miss this?
                              Hehe I had a little boy in December! Madly in love and totally biased (he’s gorgeous). My very first FET worked ... !! I was so shocked and basically couldn’t believe / accept it all pregnancy. I’d love to be able to enjoy the process a little more the next time around (if at all possible) , I had my guard up so much this time .... maybe I’d be the same but I’d love the chance to be more relaxed and excited.

How old is your littlest xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X