• Show
Clear All

• Hayles321
    replied
    Fertility Friend not fertility tracker sorry

Leave a comment:

• Hayles321
    replied
    Ok so I've downloaded the fertility tracker on my phone. Thanks for recommendation, looks really good. Not sure it's worth starting BBT charting at 5dpo but I suppose I can use it as a practice for next cycle. If I need too ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Sammyp
    replied
    I actually found one called fertility tracker by birth.com.au. I really like it it let's you track your temp, mucous, cervical position etc. and explains what each one means. I did check out fertility friend but it only let me input temp and it was hard to use or I'm just silly.

I also like it cos it's actually Aussie based

Leave a comment:

• Hayles321
    replied
    Thanks heaps ladies. Sorry MTN I didn't see your response before I bumped it. Thanks for taking the time to write back.

Leave a comment:

• Mummy2MissA
    replied
    P tracker doesn't leave a space for putting temp in but u could add it to your "notes". iPeriod and period diary are other apps (free) where there is a spot to put your temp. But the app is not as pretty as P tracker.

I've always thought the fertility friend app to be very hard to navigate thru and isn't very nice looking?? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Definitely has the most detailed info tho, charts etc

Leave a comment:

• CottonCandy
    replied
    Originally posted by MyTurnNow View Post
    Fertility Friend is by far the best one I've found. It's totally free, but you can pay for a VIP membership which just gives you a lot of features you probably don't need anyway. I've been using it for four months now and I LOVE it! Once you join, you can go through the tutorial videos to make sure you're getting as much as you can out of it, or if your'e like me, just learn by playing around!

It's not just an ovulation app, you can also use it to track your BBT's, symptoms, cervical mucus/cervix position, days you BD, take OPK's or HPT's, blood tests, doctors appointments and exactly what day you O'd etc. It will give you different data depending on the info you put it in. It's VERY thorough.

Once it's detected ovulation (does this by looking at your temps, cm and cp) it will tell you exactly when to expect AF, or when to take a HPT. It was also look at any symptoms you record after that day and let you know if they are pregnancy related etc. AND, you can access their database of 1000's of other women's REAL LIFE charts to compare. It will let you 'overlay' charts to see if your cycle pattern is the same or similar to someone else's. For example, you can ask to look at all the charts that ended in pregnancy, then look to see if yours has a similar trend etc. OMG, I could go on for hours about how great it is LOL. Check it out:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/
    I agree with all of this!

Leave a comment:

• Hayles321
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• Hayles321
    replied
    Oh and does it do BBT charts like fertility friend??

Leave a comment:

• Hayles321
    replied
    Just been looking at P Tracker ladies. Thanks for the info. Do u guys have the deluxe version?

Leave a comment:

• MyTurnNow
    replied
    Fertility Friend is by far the best one I've found. It's totally free, but you can pay for a VIP membership which just gives you a lot of features you probably don't need anyway. I've been using it for four months now and I LOVE it! Once you join, you can go through the tutorial videos to make sure you're getting as much as you can out of it, or if your'e like me, just learn by playing around!

It's not just an ovulation app, you can also use it to track your BBT's, symptoms, cervical mucus/cervix position, days you BD, take OPK's or HPT's, blood tests, doctors appointments and exactly what day you O'd etc. It will give you different data depending on the info you put it in. It's VERY thorough.

Once it's detected ovulation (does this by looking at your temps, cm and cp) it will tell you exactly when to expect AF, or when to take a HPT. It was also look at any symptoms you record after that day and let you know if they are pregnancy related etc. AND, you can access their database of 1000's of other women's REAL LIFE charts to compare. It will let you 'overlay' charts to see if your cycle pattern is the same or similar to someone else's. For example, you can ask to look at all the charts that ended in pregnancy, then look to see if yours has a similar trend etc. OMG, I could go on for hours about how great it is LOL. Check it out:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I use Ladytimer, it's great! It predicts your period, fertile days and ovulation and let's you enter things like mucous change, other symptoms, what days you are having sex and BBT's.

Leave a comment:

• Pesca77
    replied
    I used Fertility Friend and highly recommend it. They have a website and also a free App. I have PCOS but it still did a really good job of predicting my O week once I'd used it for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Mezmerised
    replied
    I've tried quite a few and none of them have everything I want. I now use the mobile version of mymonthlycycles.com (just through safari) as I find that the best. The downside is it doesn't let you go to dates in the future, and being a US site that means you can't access today until 4pm (when it becomes 'today' over there).

Leave a comment:

• MARTTC
    replied
    Yep, I use P tracker too

Leave a comment:

• Sammyp
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X