Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfettesdream
    replied
    Hey all just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to you all as some are doing the job of Dad as well so Hope you had an Awesome day

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied

Hey everyone hope you all have a magical Mother's Day no matter what

Tracy

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied
    Oh yeas they sure are few and far between, but since i started this i still just drop in and say howdy

Leave a comment:

• Kazanne1625
    replied
    Originally posted by Smurfettesdream View Post
    Hi Kazanne1625,

Yes i am also looking for a Surrogate and have been here for a while but still current and looking, just wanted to wish you all the best

Tracy
    Oh thank you Tracy. Good luck on your wishes too. They seem hard to find don’t they?

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied
    Hi Kazanne1625,

Yes i am also looking for a Surrogate and have been here for a while but still current and looking, just wanted to wish you all the best

Tracy

Leave a comment:

• Kazanne1625
    replied
    Originally posted by mumof1P View Post
    Hi There, it has taken me a long time to be able to write anything. My fear I suppose is giving anyone hope. Surrogacy is something that has always felt natural to me. One woman helping another woman or even men nowadays which is pretty amazing!

For me I think that only gestational surrogacy would be something I am comfortable with. I am still new to my research I am 30 but if anyone can offer any advice that would be great.

V.
    You are amazing for wanting to help another family or person become a parent.
    I am currently looking for a gestational surrogate.

Leave a comment:

• Kazanne1625
    replied
    Hi, I have my own embryos and looking for a gestational surrogate. If this is an old post then I apologise in advance. I wish you luck on you finding one. Have a lovely day 🥰

Leave a comment:

• Kazanne1625
    replied
    Hope you had a lovely Easter

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied
    Good Morning All,

HAPPY EASTER

Hope you all have a great day, an try not to eat too much chocolate

Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied
    Hey Mumof1P

Firstly Welcome

Thanks for dropping in, i know how it feels to be in a minefield and it can be both confusing and overwhelming all at once.

Everyone here is just full of knowledge and are most helpful and only too happy to share and offer advise from all the personal journeys and experience that that have been through.

I am looking for a Surrogate so sorry i can not offer any personal opinions or experience on that.

I have always noticed how everyone is so ready to willing and able to help so just ask away and i am will answer what i can if not you will always get a response / answer on here but i am happy to try if you have any specific questions

Just relax and enjoy

Tracy

Leave a comment:

• mumof1P
    replied
    Hi There, it has taken me a long time to be able to write anything. My fear I suppose is giving anyone hope. Surrogacy is something that has always felt natural to me. One woman helping another woman or even men nowadays which is pretty amazing!

For me I think that only gestational surrogacy would be something I am comfortable with. I am still new to my research I am 30 but if anyone can offer any advice that would be great.

V.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied
    Happy New Year to you one and ALL

Hope you all stay safe and have a great night wherever you may be celebrating

Lets hope 2021 brings us all bigger, better and brighter

Happy New Year

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied

Just dropped in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas

Hope 2021 brings us bigger, better, brighter and may all our hopes and dreams be granted
    Stay safe and enjoy the festive season

Merry xmas

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied
    Hey All

Just thought i'd drop in and say hi and hope you are all safe and sound in these trying times.

It is a hard time for all and just as i am so many are still looking for Donors and / or Surrogate, lets just not give up.

Even more so in these tough times we are all here to support each other.

Just know that we care and that there is someone out there who is listening, understands and is in the same boat.

and soon we will and lots of

I know it is very frustrating so keep your chin up

Tracy xx

PS Hope you all had an awesome Long weekend

Leave a comment:

• Smurfettesdream
    replied

Just wanted to wish everyone an amazing, wonderful an very Happy Mothers Day, wherever and whatever you are doing may you be blessed with much love and happiness
    Take care all and lets whip this nasty COVID's butt Keep strong

Leave a comment:

Working...
X