Surrogacy in NSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surrogacy in NSW

Hey i have been away for a long time ( long story ) and much stress later, am looking to see who can give me any info possible on surrogacy in nsw please.
    Cheers

Hi,

Feel free to pm me, I am in the process of becoming a traditional surrogate for Sydney ips.

Kind regards
    Amelia

Comment

Thanks inklestar appreciate the reply and have indeed sent you a pm
      Cheers

Comment

Hey Hun,

I have replied
        Amelia

Comment

Hey well i am back, and have had a long chat to FS and now have confirmation that i can forge ahead. SO here goes i am looking for an ED and a Surrogate to be able to have a dream come true. I have a medical condition and need the team effort. I am hoping that i can find that beautiful person here for both. I found my awesome ED here last time and am just hoping between here and EDA that i may have such luck again.
          hey i know that you are out therre i just gotta find you so hey i am on my way to find you, keep your ears open and you sure will hear me.
          Hope to chat soon
          Tracy

Comment

Hey just thought that I would drop in and say Hi.
            As I have had lots of things happening I have not been here in a while.
            I have found my ED so just wanted to come and share the news, but still very hopeful that I can find My beautiful Angel Surro soon.

Hope to be and not soon

Cheers

Tracy

Comment

Hey I am just dropping in to say hi, even though I have no new news to tell
              just been looking still for my Angel Surrogate she's not far away.

Have a great weekend all

Tracy

Comment

24yr old mum looking to help a family

Hi. Not sure where to start. I'm almost 25. I've got 2 lovely kids of my own, and can't imagine life with out them. I've thought about it for a long time. And id like to help a family out. I'm not to sure where to start.
                If anyone could help or give me information Id love to hear from them. You can msg me or email me on chandelle.denne@gmail.com

Comment

Hey Welcome,

Firstly this place is full of people with all sorts of knowledge. There are people at all stage of the process here so you can ask any perspective you wish and you will find an answer, no matter what the question.
                  Tracy

Comment

Just dropping in to wish you all a very merry xmas and an even better new year.
                    I hope 2015 brings us all we desire and deserve.
                    Stay safe for the silly season.
                    cheers and be safe

Tracy

Comment

Good luck on your journey. I am a potential surrogate in QLD and we have our first counselling sessions tomorrow.
                      I am sure that your surrogate angel will find you. Have a merry Christmas.
                      Sarah.

Comment

Hi Sarah.
                        Hope it all goes well for you today, best of luck. Yes I sure hope all our Angel's find us soon. Merry xmas and again good luck today. for you all.
                        Tracy

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, I Hope you all have a very merry xmas day

Comment

Hey all, just dropped in to say that I hope you all have a very happy new year.
                            Stay safe and hope 2015 is good to all of us

Comment

Looking for other gestational surrogates.

Hi,
                              I am currently 24 weeks pregnant as a gestational surrogate. Looking for others in the same situation or that have been a gestational surrogate previously.

Really just after some advice on what issues could arise from other surrogates. For me it's been super smooth sailing so far! Finding it hard to find anyone in the same situation!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X