No announcement yet.

Surrogacy in NSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all just wanted to drop in again and say a Very Merry Xmas and may you all spend it with loved ones and stay safe and have a great day

Comment

• Merry Christmas Smurfettesdream!

Comment

• Thanks Wise Enough you always reply you are amazing. OMG can't believe it's here already, Hope everyone has a Very Happy New Year and may 2020 fill all your dreams and exceed all your expectations

Comment

• Surrogacy in NSW

Originally posted by Smurfettesdream View Post
          Hi all just wanted to drop in again and say a Very Merry Xmas and may you all spend it with loved ones and stay safe and have a great day
          Hello lovely.
          I’ve had a quick read and you seem so lovely. I don’t know anything about surrogacy but it looks to still be legal in Ukraine. http://lotusukraine.com/australian-i...SAAEgIElPD_BwE

Would that be an option for you with an ED from Greece? A bit tricky logistically but maybe not impossible?

Comment

• Hello amiracle4me, It may not be impossible will investigate Thanks and hope 2020 brings all you wish for and more

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfettesdream View Post
              Hello amiracle4me, It may not be impossible will investigate Thanks and hope 2020 brings all you wish for and more
              Thank you. And to you also. All the best for 2020 xx

Comment

• Hey all just hoppin in to say Hi and Happy Easter, sending lots of and that we will all be out on good behaviour soon and then let us
                Take care and stay safe everyone sending to all
                Tracy

Comment

• Just wanted to wish everyone an amazing, wonderful an very Happy Mothers Day, wherever and whatever you are doing may you be blessed with much love and happiness
                  Take care all and lets whip this nasty COVID's butt Keep strong

Comment

• Hey All

Just thought i'd drop in and say hi and hope you are all safe and sound in these trying times.

It is a hard time for all and just as i am so many are still looking for Donors and / or Surrogate, lets just not give up.

Even more so in these tough times we are all here to support each other.

Just know that we care and that there is someone out there who is listening, understands and is in the same boat.

and soon we will and lots of

I know it is very frustrating so keep your chin up

Tracy xx

PS Hope you all had an awesome Long weekend

Comment

• Just dropped in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas

Hope 2021 brings us bigger, better, brighter and may all our hopes and dreams be granted
                      Stay safe and enjoy the festive season

Merry xmas

Comment

• Happy New Year to you one and ALL

Hope you all stay safe and have a great night wherever you may be celebrating

Lets hope 2021 brings us all bigger, better and brighter

Happy New Year

Comment

• Hi There, it has taken me a long time to be able to write anything. My fear I suppose is giving anyone hope. Surrogacy is something that has always felt natural to me. One woman helping another woman or even men nowadays which is pretty amazing!

For me I think that only gestational surrogacy would be something I am comfortable with. I am still new to my research I am 30 but if anyone can offer any advice that would be great.

V.

Comment

• Hey Mumof1P

Firstly Welcome

Thanks for dropping in, i know how it feels to be in a minefield and it can be both confusing and overwhelming all at once.

Everyone here is just full of knowledge and are most helpful and only too happy to share and offer advise from all the personal journeys and experience that that have been through.

I am looking for a Surrogate so sorry i can not offer any personal opinions or experience on that.

I have always noticed how everyone is so ready to willing and able to help so just ask away and i am will answer what i can if not you will always get a response / answer on here but i am happy to try if you have any specific questions

Just relax and enjoy

Tracy

Comment

• Good Morning All,

HAPPY EASTER

Hope you all have a great day, an try not to eat too much chocolate

Enjoy

Comment

• Hope you had a lovely Easter

Comment

Working...
                                X