No announcement yet.

Surrogacy in NSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just dropping in again to say hi and hope all is well and that everyone is doing ok on their personal journey and that all the and a few have helped and all dreams are starting to come true for all
    Cheers
    Tracy

Comment

Five times transferred,but all failed. Maybe I need another cycle again. My embryos are quality, but every time miss carried I don't know why, if someone want embryos maybe we can help to each other.

Comment

Just wanted to wish you ladies the best in getting your take home bubba.
        [MENTION=22571]Smurfettesdream[/MENTION] you've been at this ages and every year you pop in and wish everyone a happy Christmas. You're adorable!
        [MENTION=136730]Jas19[/MENTION] I've seen you post a few times, have you been told you need a surrogate? I recall you being quite young?

Comment

Comment

Hey just dropped in to say hi and hope that all is well with everyone

Just thought I would also put it out there again and see if there is a beautiful and selfless wonderful woman who is willing to help, I am still looking for an ED and a Surrogate.
            So please anyone that can help please feel free to send me a message.

Cheers

Tracy

Comment

Hey everyone just thought id drop in and say hi and everyones well and truly on the road to their dreams coming true and just sending out to all our potential ED's and Surrogate's and hope that they find us all very soon
              and for you all
              Tracy xx

Comment

Howdy all just dropped in to say Hi

Hope all is ok and everyone is going well on their journey

Tracy xx

Comment

Howdy just wanted to drop in and wish everyone the merriest xmas and the best 2018 that we all can imagine, may it bring us all our wishes and dreams come true.

and
                  Cheers
                  Tracy xx

Comment

Merry Christmas [MENTION=22571]Smurfettesdream[/MENTION] ❤️

Comment

Right back at ya Wise Enough
                      Enjoy the festivities and the silly season

Comment

Howdy i'm back and getting in early to wish everyone a very very happy new year and may we all be blessed to find our angels and our miracles in 2018

If we never give up and stick together it will happen it will
                        to 2018 Bring it on it's ours

Cheers

Tracy xx

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR all xxx
                          Have a great night

Comment

Just wanted to drop in and say hope you are all well and that you have progressed on your journey, if not as yet then these are to spread around
                            But really just hope all is well and everyone is finding the joy that we all deserve

Comment

Hey just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's day, hope you are all having the best day and being spoiled rotten
                              and enjoy

Tracy

Comment

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi and hope you are all are doin Ok and I'm sending and loads of and also have and hope for all round AND can't wait to that we have all found our

Cheers

Tracy

Comment

Working...
                                X