No announcement yet.

Surrogacy in NSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I have my own embryos and looking for a gestational surrogate. If this is an old post then I apologise in advance. I wish you luck on you finding one. Have a lovely day 🥰

Comment

• Originally posted by mumof1P View Post
      Hi There, it has taken me a long time to be able to write anything. My fear I suppose is giving anyone hope. Surrogacy is something that has always felt natural to me. One woman helping another woman or even men nowadays which is pretty amazing!

For me I think that only gestational surrogacy would be something I am comfortable with. I am still new to my research I am 30 but if anyone can offer any advice that would be great.

V.
      You are amazing for wanting to help another family or person become a parent.
      I am currently looking for a gestational surrogate.

Comment

• Hi Kazanne1625,

Yes i am also looking for a Surrogate and have been here for a while but still current and looking, just wanted to wish you all the best

Tracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfettesdream View Post
          Hi Kazanne1625,

Yes i am also looking for a Surrogate and have been here for a while but still current and looking, just wanted to wish you all the best

Tracy
          Oh thank you Tracy. Good luck on your wishes too. They seem hard to find don’t they?

Comment

• Oh yeas they sure are few and far between, but since i started this i still just drop in and say howdy

Comment

• Hey everyone hope you all have a magical Mother's Day no matter what

Tracy

Comment

• Hey all just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to you all as some are doing the job of Dad as well so Hope you had an Awesome day

Comment

Working...
                X