Townsville Area Premmies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Townsville Area Premmies

We have started the Townsville Area Premmie Morning Teas again (Pipa).Starting Wednesday 31st August 2011 at Ronald McDonald House 10am-12pm running fortnightly. Come & meet some other premmie parents & bubs,have a cuppa & a chat.
    We look forward to meeting new mums,dads,bubbas of any age

For further information pls contact me via Bubhub or directly 0430 233055

Originally posted by plsjust1more View Post
    We have started the Townsville Area Premmie Morning Teas again (Pipa).Starting Wednesday 31st August 2011 at Ronald McDonald House 10am-12pm running fortnightly. Come & meet some other premmie parents & bubs,have a cuppa & a chat.
    We look forward to meeting new mums,dads,bubbas of any age

For further information pls contact me via Bubhub or directly 0430 233055
    Hi There,

I am in Cloncurry so ages away !! But I want to subscribe to PIPA magazine as well do you know if anything happens around my kind of area ? ?

Thanks So Much !

Comment

My prem is 8 months old now, would we still be able to attend?

Comment

Originally posted by elleandsam View Post
        My prem is 8 months old now, would we still be able to attend?
        Yes, PIPA is open to any one that has faced prematurity.

Comment

Yes Sorry for late reply i never got any notifications.We have our morning teas for any age prior to starting school. Currently we have babies attend that are 10,12,13,15 mths.So feel free to come along for sure, love to meet new faces.Our next Morning tea is Oct 26th 10am-12pm Ronald McDonald House in the hospital grounds.Hope to see you there

Comment

Hi There,
            Im not sure baout PIPA being out that way,i know there wasnt anything at Townsville hence why i started up the morning teas at Ronald Mcdonald House.PIPA have a facebook site Maybe if you ask on there someone may be able to help you or if you contact PIPA head office brisbane they would be able to help more.I will try find some more info myself also for you & get back to you.https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PI...07902132640430

Comment

Working...
            X