Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But also is she mobile, Lachie cant walk but he can rolll n is now starting in a walking frame so he is burning cals all the time and he is on 1.5cal/ml 24 hr feeds thru a pump and he burns so fast. So dont b surprised if she is mobile that could b why she is not gaining as much but the way i always see it is a gain is better then a loss, lachie gained 50grams last month isnt much but it is something.... But I think we can all relate when it comes to stressing bout the little buggers lol...

Comment

Any of u ladies on fb...

Comment

Yeah definitelybeatono3 stress head lol!! She's not mobile as such but is moving a lot more and awake a lot more and like I said is sitting and standing but aided not by herself has rolled a couple of times from tummy to side/back but that's doing tummy time on a pillow she can't roll if she's on a flater surface! So I would say she's definitely burning more calories and 125 a week isn't so bad they did say between 100-250g is a good weight gain!! It's so hard to know!! Lol but I don't think the worries will ever go away I mean one day she'll be a teenager and have a boyfriend argh that's scarey!! Lol I'm on fb

Comment

Originally posted by kribby View Post
          On a lighter note in the last month she has developed so much grabs things now and plays with toys not to a huge extent but definitely see a change! And she can sit up and stand up aided and actually prefers it to lying down which can be a pain when I'm trying to get things done but so happy on the same token!! Brought her a bumbo the other day and she loves it for all of 5min until she get worn out lol!
          Its still a curve, just her own weird one. Tahlia's all over the shop with weight gain. If she's doing alot more, she's during calories.

Originally posted by BeatoNo3 View Post
          Any of u ladies on fb...
          Sure am.
          Krystal-Anne Sinclair

Comment

Originally posted by TripleTime View Post
            Sure can get it

If you ring the hospital's main switch board & ask to speak to Patient Records. They can put you in the right direction. There maybe a small fee involved to get hold of them but it can be done.

I know plenty of Prem Parents that have done it. Im going to get our next week.
            Originally posted by fox_girl View Post
            I am not 100% but i think you can request them through the medical board or hospital or something like that.
            Thanks for that ladies - I will give them a call!

Comment

Cool as I added you... Holly crap u know april manley I went to school with her, small world...

Comment

Hi Ladies, my earliest was born at 31 weeks, weighing 3lb 5oz which i think is 1.7kg. She was breathing air and needed tube feeds to help fatten her up but was out of hospital exactly 4 weeks after her birth, she sadly got bronchiolitis at 7 weeks and stopped breathing, she ended up fully ventilated for 6 day's it was touch and go for that entire time, but she pulled thru and has never looked back, small and petite but healthy as an ox, absolutely no probs with anything....very blessed. The other 2 were also early DS was born at 37wks, weighing 2.4kg and DD2 born also 37 weeks at weighed 2.7kg. All little tackers, now expecting #4 no idea what will happen new hubby so very exciting!!

Comment

Afternoon,

DD had her 5yo corrected testing etc at FMC on Wednesday. And she passed with flying colours.

She is in the 79th Percentile for her age.

I am so proud. It can be a very stressful time not knowing.

But look at my DD she was a 28weeker, and now you wouldn't know she was a premmie.

Its a long and hard journey. But you will get to the point where I am eventually.

Will Add you all on FB.

Comment

Thanks tt this is why i'm glad I have the hub to talk to other ladies who've been through similar experiances makes you worry less!!
                    I'll really only be conserned if she drops off the scale all together and by then I'll be seeing the pead so I'll just relax for a while! Lol easier said than done tho!!

Comment

Ive just sent u a request Kristin.

I am already friends with Triple Time.

Comment

Originally posted by fox_girl View Post
                        I am already friends with Triple Time.

We are?

Comment

LOL Yeah!!! I just commented on your status...

"saves on mopping"

Comment

BAHAHAHAH girls add me
                            Adina Hanley...

Comment

Originally posted by BeatoNo3 View Post
                              BAHAHAHAH girls add me
                              Adina Hanley...
                              request sent

Comment

Ok done ladies!!

Comment