Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for young people in Brisbane Northside with msn!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for young people in Brisbane Northside with msn!!!

hi guys,
    Just wondering if there are any Brisbane Northside young people who would like to get together. What are people's msn messenger emails and tell us where in Brisbane you live. I live in Chermside...

Hey my name is Jody-Anne I'm soon 18yrs old with a 5mnth old boy Giago if you want you can add me to msn. dimond_j@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi I am in Maleny a bit further north than you, I am TTC #1 and would love to chat online any time. My user name is lara_re@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi i'm jamila, Near Carseldine i have a 10mnth old. cute_lil_thing@hotmail.com

Comment

im on the sth side but i have msn
          hemimoewai@hotmail.com

Comment

Hello,

I'm Tegan, 21 and living near caboolture area, would love to chat with you my msn is miss_mcpherson@hotmail.com anyone else feel free to add me, id love to chat to some other young mums or mum to be

Comment

Hi sillymum

I live at Everton Hills and am looking at catching up with young mums in my area too. I'm 22 and my daughter is 2. I also have msn if you would like to add me to your list my details are diannehold1@hotmail.com, that goes for any others that want to chat with me too.

Comment

hi i live in morayfield and my son is 14 months old. my email address is originalcindy_101@hotmail.com we'd love to meet some new people.

Comment

Hello! I'm Jessie.. from Toombul! 19 years old and 19 weeks pregnant with our first baby.

MSN is: messiejessie1@hotmail.com

Love to meet up. I am dying to meet some young Mums in my area.

Look forward to chattin to ya!

Jessie
                  Last edited by ButterflyMama; 20-11-2006, 12:44.

Comment

heya, i live in Aspley/Chermside, my addy is tc_sistaz2@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi, Im 22 and have a 17mnth old, Thomas. I want to get invovled and meet some new people. My msn is ejasch@hotmail.com or send me an email at erinandmark@optusnet.com.au

Comment

hey im Courtney im 19 n i live in the Everton Park/ Stafford area my bubba girl is 7months on monday my msn is billyboblikeschicken@msn.com anyone feel free to add me xoxox

Comment

hi all. My name is becka and i am 21 with two kids. Hayley almost 3 and Chris 7 months. My email for msn is rebecca_ritchie@live.com.au

Comment

hi i am kristy i am 22 and i live at carseldine.
                            i have 3 boy under 4.
                            my msn addy is akkstk@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                            X