Young Mums - new penpals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Mums - new penpals

hi, i am a 21 year old single mum looking for new penpals - preferably young mums around my age. But will write to any. I have a almost 1 year old boy and love letter writing!

If anyone is interested this is my email.

deniellesargeant@bigpond.com

Young mum

i am 25 and have 9 month old. Like to have penpal in similar situation

Comment

Hi. Im a 24 yr old SAHM of 2, Taylor 2 & Lachlan 1.
      Feel fre to msn me my addy is ian_jill@bigpond.net.au

Comment

Hi, I'm Lynda a 26 year old mother of 2(3 and 1) and expecting number 3 in October. I am feeling very sorry for myself at the moment as I am very sick with "all day sickness" . Feel free to email me on lynda_yeboah@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi I'm 24 and mum to a little boy who is almost 2 years old. Would love to hear from other mums around my age or with kids around my sons age.
          Last edited by cwsmum; 12-01-2007, 23:57.

Comment

ktmg82

Hi everyone
            im 22 years old and 30 weeks pregnant. im stuck at home all day due to pregnancy complications and would love to chat to anyone. email me at katie_maree82@hotmail.com
            im having a little boy!

Comment

Hi all i'm a 21 y/o married mother to Jazmyn 5 months and planing #2 i'd love to talk to any sain adult and even some insane ones my email and msn is sweettoffy@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi

I am at 28 year old SAHM and would love to chat to any other mums out there. I have a 5 month old daughter Caitlin. I live on the Southside of Brisbane at MacGregor. If you would love someone to chat to email or msn me at amanda_coates77@hotmail.com

Cheers

Amanda

Comment

Hi... I'm a 24 year old SAHM with two little boys... I'm looking for penpals - preferably mums around the same age. Feel free to email me.
                  Last edited by Niss; 10-05-2010, 13:41.

Comment

Hi, i am a 26 year old mum to 2 beautiful boys aged 20 months old and 5 months old. I would love to get to know some other mums out there. My email addy is catherinetad@hotmail.com

Catherine

Comment

I am 22 years on in the north brisbane side. I have a 11 week and oneday old bubba. My email is buffanau@yahoo.com.au
                      If you wanna be Pen pals just mail me and we can exchange addresses and starta writing. LOL I write alot of letters while I am breast feeding. the only time I get too or remember too.

Comment

friends

I am a 21 yr old female, currently pregnant with Bub No.1, due end of august start of september.. I live with my boyfriend - jason of 3 and a half yrs... I am looking for penpals and friendz who r around the same age.. I live in NSW, australia and i will reply to anyone...
                        So please email me <span style="font-size:12px">Devine_...ail.com</span>..
                        Take care and keep smiling From Nat

CHEERS

Comment

Hi! Im a 23 year old SAHM with a beautiful bubbly 4 1/2 month old daughter! Id love to write to any Mum (or expectant mum!), especially ones around the same age as either me or my bubba!!

Comment

Hey all i'm 19 nearly 20 in dec with 2 boys i live on the gc and would love some pen pals or to have a chat with some other mums my email is kharris1987@dodo.com.au

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm a SAHM of 8 month old Tristan. I'm 19 and would love to chat to someone around my age group that understands why I don't want to go clubbing etc...

be happy be healthy and the world will follow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X