Covid-19 and shared custody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19 and shared custody

I have an 8 yo SD and 10 yo SS and a 1 yo with my husband. Their BM has a bf with three young kids; however they are not living together (so not family or same household). Despite stage 3 restrictions, BM is still planning on going to his house with SD and SS and staying there overnight and spending days together. We have offered to have them stay here while she has work, and she is an essential worker so they could be at school so she has other options, which she has declined.

I'm in WA and from what Mark McGowan said, this is not allowed (no indoor or outdoor gatherings of more than 3 people unless living together/family unit).I feel this is putting the kids, our son and us at risk unnecessarily - is there anything I can do? DH has told her that it's not in line with restrictions but she doesn't care.

Covid-19 and shared custody

Ok. What the other is going isn’t right but the children can continue in the shared custody arrangement.

These are exempt from the new rules.

Adjustments.jpg

Comment

Are schools etc open for parents of essential workers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mamasupial View Post
        They are in Qld, not sure about other states.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamasupial View Post
          Yep so make sure you stick to the 40km an hour speed limits. I found out the hard way schools are indeed still open. Oops

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedV View Post
            Ok. What the other is going isn’t right but the children can continue in the shared custody arrangement.

These are exempt from the new rules.

[ATTACH]103612[/ATTACH]
            I think my sister and her dd is the classic example that you can’t trust some parents. My niece came back negative thank god

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies, I appreciate the support. Hope you're all going well xx

Comment

Working...
              X