No announcement yet.

Same Sex Parents TTC#6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had our scan today at 7 weeks 2 days. I was so nervous since last time that's how we found out we had a MMC. But today we saw a great little embryo with a perfect heartbeat! So relieved. Hope you're all doing well x

Comment

• Originally posted by BBBB View Post
      Had our scan today at 7 weeks 2 days. I was so nervous since last time that's how we found out we had a MMC. But today we saw a great little embryo with a perfect heartbeat! So relieved. Hope you're all doing well x
      That’s fantastic! Soak it up [emoji5]

Comment

Had our scan today at 7 weeks 2 days. I was so nervous since last time that's how we found out we had a MMC. But today we saw a great little embryo with a perfect heartbeat! So relieved. Hope you're all doing well x
        So glad to hear you had a perfect heartbeat flickering away. Here’s to a smooth pregnancy for you!

Comment

• How’s everyone going in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by TandR View Post
            How’s everyone going in here?
            39 weeks and 4 days, discovering the meaning of the word ‘impatient’ 😅

The closer to the due date, the more weirded out I get about having created a person with a complete stranger (clinic donor sperm), but I imagine that’s a common feeling and will dissipate once baby is here.

Comment

How’s everyone going in here?
              Going in for induction at 4pm [emoji44]
              Hopefully we’ll be a family of 4 by sometime tomorrow 🤞🏻

How’re you going? How many weeks now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toebeans View Post
                39 weeks and 4 days, discovering the meaning of the word ‘impatient’ [emoji28]

The closer to the due date, the more weirded out I get about having created a person with a complete stranger (clinic donor sperm), but I imagine that’s a common feeling and will dissipate once baby is here.
                I’ve had those exact thoughts before. It definitely dissipates. When our DD arrived it felt more like a deep appreciation for the donor rather than feeling strange. Hopefully bub makes their way to you very soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxergirl View Post
                  Going in for induction at 4pm [emoji44]
                  Hopefully we’ll be a family of 4 by sometime tomorrow 🤞🏻

How’re you going? How many weeks now?
                  Wow. I thought you were due any day now. Wishing you a smooth induction and hope bub arrives safely. How exciting!

I’m 30+2 now. Little one is happy in here and going well. We see her again for a growth scan at 32 wks. I’ve developed SPD but I don’t think it’s as severe as what some women can get, hopefully it stays that way. Focusing now on enjoying these last few weeks with DD as an only child. DD2 will be here before we know it.

Comment

• Our little family is complete!

Darcy arrived on the 23rd. Induction wasn’t as bad as I had feared, but still pretty full on 🥴

All the best with the impending arrivals [emoji177]

IMG_1272.jpgIMG_1254.jpg

Comment

• Congratulations [MENTION=134638]Boxergirl[/MENTION]! Welcome to the world Darcy! I’m glad to hear things went well with the induction. DD looks very chuffed with her brother! How are you feeling?

Comment

Congratulations [MENTION=134638]Boxergirl[/MENTION]! Welcome to the world Darcy! I’m glad to hear things went well with the induction. DD looks very chuffed with her brother! How are you feeling?
                        Feeling really well, thank you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxergirl View Post
                          Our little family is complete!

Darcy arrived on the 23rd. Induction wasn’t as bad as I had feared, but still pretty full on 🥴

All the best with the impending arrivals [emoji177]

[ATTACH]103962[/ATTACH][ATTACH]103963[/ATTACH]
                          Congratulations! What a beautiful family. Hope you’re all going along well ❤️

Comment

• How’s everyone going?

I’m at 17 weeks and think I’m finally feeling some tiny movements! We’re having a baby boy and are really excited about it. Looking forward to next scan in a couple of weeks but all looking good.

It is an super interesting feeling thinking about how this baby has 50% of a stranger’s DNA, I agree. I’m pretty sure that’ll feel pretty different after we get to meet this little guy though and he’ll just be himself ❤️

Comment

How’s everyone going?

I’m at 17 weeks and think I’m finally feeling some tiny movements! We’re having a baby boy and are really excited about it. Looking forward to next scan in a couple of weeks but all looking good.

It is an super interesting feeling thinking about how this baby has 50% of a stranger’s DNA, I agree. I’m pretty sure that’ll feel pretty different after we get to meet this little guy though and he’ll just be himself ❤️
                              Wow, that’s gone fast! Though, maybe not for you?! [emoji3]

I felt movements at 17weeks, too.

Bet you can’t wait for the scan. Hopefully your little man will show you more than what ours did - hands in front of face the whole time [emoji28]

Comment

• Same Sex Parents TTC#6

Well, I see that bubhub is closing down.

I joined quite a few years ago, we struggled through the usual(and a bit more, I’m sure) IVF hurdles. We now, finally, have our 2 kids- family complete [emoji736]

All the best with the families Ive talked with over the years.
                                Last edited by Boxergirl; 06-07-2020, 21:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X