Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Dp and I have been together a bit over 2 years and starting out with IUI early January. Waiting on AF which is due 29th December (most likely knowing me around 2-3 Jan). We still haven't been told whether our selected donor sperm is available and haven't paid for it yet. DP keeps telling me not to worry but I don't know. Anyway hope everyone TTC has the best of luck and gets BFPs first go!

Comment

Good luck with your first attempt [MENTION=139915]gillpill[/MENTION]. I hope your TTC journey is a short one.

Feel free to jump in on the same sex couples TTC thread, if you haven't already.

Comment

Hoping to start up this thread again so us expecting mums don't flood the ttc thread.

Comment

Same sex parents or parents to be chat!

[MENTION=137412]TandR[/MENTION] [MENTION=127756]Chekry[/MENTION] [MENTION=127911]A&S[/MENTION] [MENTION=135237]Dougy[/MENTION]
          Last edited by almai; 15-01-2016, 00:07.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=94331]almai[/MENTION]

Comment

My twin girls arrived last Friday by c section at 35+3. Both did brilliantly and didn't need any time in special care. Came with me to the postnatal ward and we were all discharged yesterday.
              ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452799584.310397.jpg

Evelyn Rose and Louisa Anne weighing 2342g and 2696g

Comment

[MENTION=121720]maxinem2112[/MENTION] they are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!! Hope you are enjoying parenthood! 😀

Comment

Originally posted by maxinem2112 View Post
                  My twin girls arrived last Friday by c section at 35+3. Both did brilliantly and didn't need any time in special care. Came with me to the postnatal ward and we were all discharged yesterday.
                  [ATTACH]77489[/ATTACH]

Congratulations! They are beautiful. Great to hear that they came into the world without any complications.

Comment

[ATTACH]77489[/ATTACH]

Huge congratulations! They are beautiful. How exciting! I hope you are enjoying all the highs and lows of the first few weeks xxx

Comment

Anyone from Brisbane?

Comment

Hi
                        We have completed our family journey and raising 4 babies that took around 8 yrs all up to complete . We are in sydney and went thru FF with xytex sperm. Congrats to all the beautiful rainbow families 😊

Comment

[MENTION=121720]maxinem2112[/MENTION]
                          Congrats they are just beautiful. Twins are a blessing. We have 11 month old twin boys born at 35 +6. Enjoy the ride they grow up soo fast

Comment

[ATTACH]77489[/ATTACH]

Congratulations! I love their names too
                            So glad to hear everything went well with the birth

Comment

[MENTION=121720]maxinem2112[/MENTION] Congratulations! How gorgeous - twin girls! They're adorable!! Enjoy, you lucky things!

Comment

Originally posted by Two mummys View Post
                                Anyone from Brisbane?
                                I'm in Brisbane! 25 weeks with bub #2. 😆 Feeling huge but a long way to go! Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X