same-sex parents chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same-sex parents chat

Every other groups have this, im not even sure how many are here, Thought we could just have a place for us to chat..

Anybody home, it be reallynice to be able to chat with other same sex parents and im pretty sure theres a few here

Comment

I'm here

Comment

I'm here too we have one DD who will be 3 at the end of April and new bub (don't know the sex yet) due any day I hope!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Loulabelle View Post
          I'm here too we have one DD who will be 3 at the end of April and new bub (don't know the sex yet) due any day I hope!!!!
          How exciting! Good luck! Hope you have an amazing birth and a healthy baby

Comment

Originally posted by Loulabelle View Post
            Hi hope you do have a great birth.

Comment

Originally posted by lulululu View Post
              I'm here
              Hi, hows the family

Comment

Originally posted by Atizmum View Post
                Hi, hows the family
                We are great thanks. Currently on a beach holiday. The almost-4 yr old loves it. And we have just discovered that the 19mo HATES sand. Hmmm interesting :/

Comment

I'm here! We're not TTC until end of the year though.

Comment

Hey all, just wanted to say hi & put my oar in. Gf & I in Darwin, gf just found out she's pregnant... after a year of trying to conceive, first time IVF! *phew*. We're pretty excited, of course. Our original donor friend backed out after a crisis, he got back to us just as we'd signed up with a IVF clinic donor. Too late dude It's illegal for lesbians to have IVF kids in the NT unless there's infertility issues (which there was), so glad it all worked out. F%$!@n expensive, we're really lucky we could afford it.

Comment

I'm here!
                      Had my 1st IUDI today!!!! Woooooo!!
                      congrats loulabelle & kite! How is it all progressing?
                      Hows everyone else?

Comment

Hey everyone, I never check this section but this just popped up dp and I have one DD who is 15 weeks old

Baby wearing, co-sleeping, booby feeding mummy to one

Comment

lulululu that is interesting DD actually hates the beach now though she used to love it when she was just under 18 months.

Kite congrats to you and your partner, hope she has a wonderful pregnancy. IVF costs are pretty high aren't they, was looking in to having our 3rd child using DP's eggs looks like that will be postponed couple more years, maybe for our 4th cause i want another child now

Rainbow Road i been reading your blog with envy.

Demdez for lucky first hey!!

Ettienne congrats on new bub, hows parenthood

In other news ladies i have a little issue with what kids call DP and i, at the moment they going back and forth between mama and first names (not sure i like my kids referring to me with my first name) whats everyone doing/planning

Comment

Originally posted by Atizmum View Post
                            In other news ladies i have a little issue with what kids call DP and i, at the moment they going back and forth between mama and first names (not sure i like my kids referring to me with my first name) whats everyone doing/planning
                            Hi all, I'm Kite's gf. Just found out I'm pregnant and still spinning around in shock a bit. About the naming issue, we're planning to be mummy (me) and mama (Kite). This works well for both of us as Kite's not a huge fan of the word 'mummy' anyway whereas I can't conceive of being a mum without my child calling me mummy.

But if bub starts in on the first name thing I doubt we'll stress too much. We all know who we are.

Comment

Becsh congrats once again. So nice that both of you on here

Comment

Working...
                              X