No announcement yet.

same-sex parents chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just stumbled into this thread I'm currently at home with a new little person, she is 8 weeks old. my DP has returned to work. we are also thinking about going again in june.gr8 to find others to chat too

we are mummy (me) and dp is mum. she too can't get mummy..lol. so how is everyone going??

Comment

Hey All

My partner and I have just found out we are preg also Super excited! Sorry to hear about ur donor backing out I have had a few do that!

I was going to do IVF but I dropped 35 kgs in the past year so we decided to try it just a few times at home with a new donor before going down the IVF path - but lucky for us it worked first time

We are both super excited and can't wait for bub to arrive in NOV

Comment

Our original donor backed out so we'll be doing IUI in Sept.

I hope we conceive quickly, because we won't be able to afford too many cycles of it!

We've decided I'll be mummy, she'll be Mum or Ma...I'll be carrying, and have always wanted to be mummy!

I can't wait to start TTC. I deeply wish we could start NOW but there are a few things that have to get done first!

Nice to have people to chat with though - and congrats on all your pregnancies

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow road View Post
          Our original donor backed out so we'll be doing IUI in Sept.

I hope we conceive quickly, because we won't be able to afford too many cycles of it!

We've decided I'll be mummy, she'll be Mum or Ma...I'll be carrying, and have always wanted to be mummy!

I can't wait to start TTC. I deeply wish we could start NOW but there are a few things that have to get done first!

Nice to have people to chat with though - and congrats on all your pregnancies
          Good luck for September, and fingers crossed for a winter baby!

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJaystar View Post
            Hey All

My partner and I have just found out we are preg also Super excited! Sorry to hear about ur donor backing out I have had a few do that!

I was going to do IVF but I dropped 35 kgs in the past year so we decided to try it just a few times at home with a new donor before going down the IVF path - but lucky for us it worked first time

We are both super excited and can't wait for bub to arrive in NOV
            Congratulations! Hope all is going well and no morning sickness

Comment

Originally posted by katiana View Post
              just stumbled into this thread I'm currently at home with a new little person, she is 8 weeks old. my DP has returned to work. we are also thinking about going again in june.gr8 to find others to chat too

we are mummy (me) and dp is mum. she too can't get mummy..lol. so how is everyone going??
              Congrats on the birth of your daughter! Enjoy the crazy hazy newborn days

Comment

Wow everyone is either pregnant, trying to or having a new baby. I feel jealous

Comment

Just popping my head in to say hi. DP (Mummy) and I (Mama) have a seven month old daughter named Gia. Glad to see a chat thread has finally popped up. Good luck to all who are trying or will be trying this year. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by fickwalker View Post
                    Just popping my head in to say hi. DP (Mummy) and I (Mama) have a seven month old daughter named Gia. Glad to see a chat thread has finally popped up. Good luck to all who are trying or will be trying this year. xxx
                    Hi Fickwalker! We are mummy and mumma too

Comment

Everyone is mummy and mama.Did anyone else watch adam hills on gordon street this week when they did the big same-sex wedding? I was a big mess tears plus laughter the whole time, don't know why though but it was beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Atizmum View Post
                        Everyone is mummy and mama.Did anyone else watch adam hills on gordon street this week when they did the big same-sex wedding? I was a big mess tears plus laughter the whole time, don't know why though but it was beautiful
                        I just saw it on ABC2! It was so beautiful, I was laughing & crying too. Was so sweet of the old lady to send her coin in!

Comment

Hi all..
                          Dp and i have a 2yr old ds.. Where is everyone from?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Comment

Originally posted by littlegreengeisha View Post
                            Hi all..

im currently staying in Phillip Islands Victoria. Temporary though

Sent from my GT-P1000 using BubHub

Comment

Originally posted by littlegreengeisha View Post
                              Hi all..

Sydney!
                              And you?

Comment

Brisbane

Comment

Working...
                                X