X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forty an pregnant!!!

Hi, anyone else forty an pregnant?
    I'm due in june with #6

I'l be forty with in a few days of giving birth, bub due on the 1st, ds birthday on 4th and mine on 12th. I always go over by almost 2 weeks so yeah it will be around my fortieth birthday. Ohh and I pregnant with no 6 too.

Comment

Thats great we are about a month apart. I' m in the due in june group an everyone is so young an due with their first makes me feel old
      Where abouts do you live ? I'm in Logan Qld

Comment

I am so with you with the feeling old bit. It doesn't help that my eldest will be moving out in a few months. I am in Townsville, Qld but I did live down your way a few years ago.
        How old are your children?

Comment

My eldest is 17 just about to finnish year twelve she will start uni next year and my youngest starts pre prep.
          Dd 17 ds 15 ds 11 dd11 ds 3.5

Comment

My eldest is 17 too. She is heading off to melbourne for uni. My youngest also starts preprep next year

I have dd 17 yrs, ds will be 12 in a few weeks, dd 10, dd wil be 9 in a few weeks, DS 3.5 yrs.

Comment

Wow we have so much in common. Just about to leave to take my 3.5 to swimming. Chat soon

Comment

Hi widget , I'm a glutton for punishment lol. I'm on my phone so can't see ur signature are you due too ?

Comment

That's great I like a small gap, my first Born dd was 6 an ds was 4 when my twins were born.
                  there will be 4 years between this one an jack, I would of preferred it to be a smaller gap but oh well. probably will be easier for me with him starting pre prep next year.
                  Hope to catch up with u on here more x

Comment

Hi Ladies,

I am pregnant with number 6 also due in june. I will be 42 when this little man will be born and i am certainly feeling my age with this pregnancy. This was a surprise pregnancy as i had just sold all by baby things lol. i should have known better. We are very happy, especially with this being boy number 6 as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X