Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pregnant at 41

hi all

pregnant with the first ..we'd been trying for 4 months, so was so happy when I fell pregnant. Very nervous just finishing week 7. Found out my sugar levels high and now considered diabetic... i've been trying to stay positive.... it's been good to hear your stories..since I havent shared mine with too many other that for immediate fam..putting on a brave front

Comment

39 as well but will be 40 when baby is born. It'll be my first.

Treading very carefully though. Have had a number of miscarriages and this is the first that has 'stuck' this long (10 weeks).

Not getting excited until I hit week 14.

Comment

congrats InBetween and mumtobe5 hope to get to know you both

Comment

Hi everyone. Im 41 and only just preg with #3 positive test on Fathers day!! Havn't been to docs yet for confirmation as i was just there on thursday for GTT blood results(normal). I have two sons 24 and 16 and would love a little girlFingers crossed

Comment

Hi all so far so good made it to week 10..fingers crossed. InBetween hope things are going well for you ..you must be upto week 14 now or close to..

Comment

Hi all, just turned 40, first pregnancy, due in 4 weeks! I'm very excited and scared, luckily a good pregnancy, discovered a thinning cervix at 28 weeks so have been taking it easy since then, I'll be 36 weeks on Wednesday !

Comment

I am pregnant with my 4th not due until June 2011, there will be a 12 year age gap between no 1 and no.4 which I am adjusting too.

Comment

Hi there,

I am new to bubhub - am 40 and preggas with boy #5 due in Feb.

Looks very quiet in here lol

Imarni - Marnie is my actual name lol Congrats on your pregnancy - look forward to sharing the journey with you.

Comment

Hello pg and 40(+!) Mums - come and have a chat in the 40(+) thread - I could do with some more mates!!
                    We were seriously considering ttc baby number 3, but then after another trip to the UK with two little ones we realised that the travel is so unfair on babies - and half the family is there so its not an option not to go.
                    Enough on all that.
                    I hope you are all doing well with your pregnancies!

Comment

Hi 15 weeks with 2nd baby, turned 41 September, was a bit of a surprise as wasnt actually trying but then I had stopped taking pill over 12 mths beforehand & actually was thinking cool dont have to take it ever again. Have to say finding this pregnancy quite hard work, first boy is not quite 3.5 so was 37 with first pregnancy & a few years seems to have made a lot of difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X