Canned Pumpkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canned Pumpkin

Does anyone know where you can get canned pumpkin to make pumpkin pie near Brisbane?

Thank you So much.

Usafoods.com.au

Comment

As far as I know USA foods is the only place in Australia that sells it! But doubt you'll get it in time for Thanksgiving

Comment

Can u share your pumpkin pie recipe please! I've always heard how nice it is but have tried it!

Comment

An American friend recently shared this with me. Going by the general theory behind the article if you can't find it in time butternut pumpkin should give similar results

Comment

Food glorious food in David Jones in Adelaide has it - might be worth checking your local DJs.

Comment

you can buy pumpkin in a can

is it sweet - like wiht sugar added? is it very similar to real pumpkin or kinda ;fake'. if its similar to real pumplin but cooked/processed - you could easily roast some sweet butternut pumkin instead?

Comment

only if u lived in sydney costco makes an awesome pumpkin pie its bonus i also work there not bias at all

Comment

Thank you

thanks everyone.
                  We always make ours with LIbbys canned pumpkin so we are so use to that flavor.
                  Thanks for the suggestions.
                  http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe...ie/detail.aspx
                  Here is the recipe we usually use.

Ohhhhhh Costco, I love and miss Costco soooooo much. I adore their pumpkin pie! I love their carrot cake also. I would weigh 300 pounds if I worked at costco their food is just amazing!!

Thanks everyone

Comment

Hi Melzy
                    I just wanted to quickly let you know that if you can't find any tinned pumpkin I have a spare I ordered off USA foods for thanksgiving a few months ago and got extra just in case I stuffed up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttoneska View Post
                      you can buy pumpkin in a can

is it sweet - like wiht sugar added? is it very similar to real pumpkin or kinda ;fake'. if its similar to real pumplin but cooked/processed - you could easily roast some sweet butternut pumkin instead?
                      Its actually really nice. Just cooked pureed pumpkin in a can.

Comment

Hi Babalooba, Thank you so much thats very nice!! Will let you know. I want to make for xmas for some family in Adelaide so dont need untill dec. Thank you for the offer though very very nice of you!!

Comment

Working...
                        X