Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England V Portugal....

C'Mon Lads!!! We can DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Good game so far I think, completely 50/50.

DH has gone out to watch it , so Im on my own, again! Im so sick of him!

Beckham, Gerard and Rooney have played really well so far! I think wer'e gonna win!

ROONEY!! We are playing with 10 men!!! You wouldn't know it though, playing really well. Beckham injured! I dont even know who im talking to here, no ones online, I just need to talk to someone!! Half an hour of extra time!!

Comment

Its ok Nasha you're not alone

Comment

Rooney should of kept his mouth shut!!! Ah well 4 years to go!

Comment

I just don't believe it! How can we miss 4 penalties?!!!!! I was so sad this morning. We played for over an hour with 10 men, played just aswell as Portugal in my opinion, and lost on bloody penalties! God knows what happened to Gerard and Carragher, completely flumped it.
          I think we deserved to win anyway, bloody Portugal are dirty players aren't they. And when they aren't being dirty they are rolling around howling on the floor holding their head/balls/leg/arm, like they have just been shot!!
          Ah well, 2010 here we come!

Comment

my hubby watched the game but is still sleeping - he mumbled something this morning complaining about the penalty shot or something - no doubt I will hear about it when he wakes up - whenever that may be!!

Comment

Originally posted by MissUnderstood
              my hubby watched the game but is still sleeping - he mumbled something this morning complaining about the penalty shot or something - no doubt I will hear about it when he wakes up - whenever that may be!!
              Yup, we got brought down in the box...............nothing was given, should have been a penalty. Not whinging or anything, it's just a fact.

Comment

Working...
              X