• Show
Clear All

Enjoy your trip to England.

Hopefully we'll meet up on your return.

Dianne

Comment

UK mums

Hey Sarah
      Just moved from Adelaide too after 3 years of living there. Enjoying Brissy so far and also eager to meet up with other mums. First bub due Jan 12th and husband FIFO to mine site. Working at the moment, but finish up beginning of December. Do you have a group that meets up?

Can you cope with a Welsh sense of humour though...?!

LIZ

Comment

Hi all,

Been in Bris a while now, if there's a group of UK mums, I'd love to join in. I'm northside, originally from Hampshire, missing M&S and TV.

Cheers

Comment

Hi,

I'm from the UK (Canterbury) and would love to meet up with with other people from back home. I live in Bulimba and am 7 months pregnant with my first.

Is anyone keen for a coffee and chit chat?

Comment

Hi all, I am also from the UK, we moved out here last yr, I am becoming a bit homesick TBH but would love to meet up with other mums. I live on the northside and have Lily who is 3.5 and Jack 9 weeks.
            Please give me a shout if anyone wants to meet up.
            xx

Comment

Hi there

I'm just having a sort out of my e-mails and came across your thread. I'm originally form the North East of England and have lived in Bulimba for 18 months. I have a little girl whose just over 2.

I'd be keen to meet up for a chit-chat - it's always good to meet other people, especially since we're in the same area.

You've probably either just had your baby or about to have you baby by now. Just drop me a line when you feel up to it and we can arrange something.

Dianne

Comment

Hello

Hello Dianne,

Thanks for getting in touch. I've got two weeks to go! Can meet up next week one day for a coffee if that's good for you.

You can email me at marmite1234@hotmail.co.uk

Nisha

Comment

Working...
                X