Any South Africans in Sydney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any South Africans in Sydney?

Just wondering if there are any South African mums in Sydneys Northern Beaches??

Hi

We are from Durban and we live on the northern beaches - we have 2 sons ( 27months and 6 months)...have been in Sydney for 5 years now. Where do you live? We live in Allambie Heights.

Comment

hi

hi there

i too am from durbs and am living in balgowlah heights in sydney. have 2 girls, 4 and 18 months.

where do you live?

Comment

Jo'burg born and bred.

I live in Freshwater (Harbord).

Comment

Hi there, hubby is from Jo'Burg too, I'm an aussie though. We also live in Harbord/Freshwater...whatever we're suppossed to call it now. Did you see the Harbord Growers sell biltong now??? And we bought Gem Squash from harris farm markets a few weeks ago too. yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C's mum View Post
            Did you see the Harbord Growers sell biltong now??? And we bought Gem Squash from harris farm markets a few weeks ago too. yummy.

It's decent biltong too.

Comment

Oh there are a few of us!
              I'm in Cromer.

Comment

Capetonian here!

Hi, we are moving to Collaroy Plateau next week!
                Does anyone meet up for coffee?

Please email me - would be nice to meet up with some locals

Sienna (3yrs) Antonio (10yrs)

Comment

SA mums in Sydney

Hi yes, I have just posted a similar thread hoping to hook up with any other 30+ SA mums in Sydney - near Neutral Bay etc.... My husband (39) and I (33) recently moved over from the UK, but were born and raised in CT and Durbs. We now have a little girl Olivia, aged 10 months and are hoping to expand our network of SA friends, but not sure where and how to meet likeminded SA people.

Comment

One more South African

Hi Caroline

There are so many of us in Sydney - I just haven't bumped into any, yet. We arived in Oz a month ago and live in the Hills District (North West Sydney). I'm 30 weeks pregnant so I'm desperate to meet up with other SA moms and moms to be.

Lindi

Comment

South African Playgroup

Hi there! I was wondering if you'd like to join my prospective South African playgroup? I hope to set it up in Neutral Bay area as it's a good central spot with lots of venues.

I also posted it in the NSW section and under playgroups here on bubhub. I really hope to get lots of responses so we can start up!

They have one out in Castle Hill once a month but I think it would be good to have one weekly!

Comment

Saffer in Hills District

Hi Ladies

Hubby and I are originally from Durban (Westville). We are now living in Castle Hill - we moved to the area in December but have been in Sydney for nearly 7 years!

I have 2 bubs - WAIT FOR IT one is 17 months old and one is 5 months old - (Planned it that way STUPIDLY (Lol) - my sister and I are a year apart and really close so we wanted the same for our kids).

If there are any Saffers in the Hills are a keen for a catch up I would love to meet up.

Sam

Comment

Hi not sure if anyone is still keen to meet new friends buy I'm from round Port Elizabeth and been living on the northern beaches for almost 7 yrs with my husband. I'm 28, hubby is 33 and we r expecting our first bubba in may

would be great to meet some fellow saffas

Comment

Just wondering if there's any South African's in or around the Carlingford/Parramatta area. I have a 13 month old son and looking for other SA parents

Comment

Hi ladies. I'm in the hills district. Originally from jo'burg born and bred. Am in cherrybrook. Have a 2 year old. Not sure if any if you have made friends yet. Am incredibly lonely. Been here 8 months.
                              How you all finding it.

Comment

Working...
                              X