No announcement yet.

Any South Africans in Sydney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a park so your 3yo can play? Do you have any favourites? If not, there's a great park near me. Or Olympic Park has a great playground with a café next to it.

Comment

We're free any day next week, except Tue. Most weeks are like that, so let me know what would suit you best.

Comment

Hi there, I'm originally from Cape Town too, I have been here for a while so not sure if I can call myself an expat anymore lol . I have an 18 month old son. Happy to meet up if you are looking for extra company. I know of some nice playgroups, though not south African specifically. North Ryde Cutler Parade (in the Church via Playgroup Australia) has a lovely one that runs most mornings of the week.

Comment

Hi ladies, my sister and I are free on Friday (16/08/13) lets try the playground at the Olympic park, 12:30pm?

Comment

Hi Latecomer. Yah, the more the merrier. I'm also free Fri, so happy to meet up SAgirl(s). Latecomer, you interested? The playground is next to the café Lilies on the Park. Lets meet at the café and get a coffee before heading to the playground. Really looking forward to meeting you all. Have a lovely weekend. A

Comment

Hi Annelize, I'm definitely interested, thank you. I work part time and Thursday is usually our best week day. Bub naps around midday so often outings in the morning or around 2-ish are good. I hope you have a lovely catchup Friday and hopefully we can arrange another one. Happy to travel to wherever is convenient for you all. Enjoy the sunshine today!

Comment

Thanks ladies that's a bit far for me at the moment. I'm on the beaches

Comment

Thanks SAgirl. Let us know when next you're in the area then we can try arrange another catch up. A

Comment

Hi Latecomer.
                    Thanks for the info on Cutler Pde playgroup, I go there myself, its great.
                    If you want to catch up on a Thu, send me a PM if you're able to so we can arrange it.

Comment

Hi Annelize, I don't think I can PM you. There is usually an icon that pops up - it may be your settings? Glad to hear you enjoy Cutler Parade. I was thinking of heading there for our first visit on Thursday two weeks (Aug 29th), so wondering if you'd be keen to meet there? If not we can work something else out, Cheers

Comment

Hi L. I've had a look at my settings, cant find any issues, and tried to send you a PM but also wasn't able to send. I did receive a PM from another member, so not sure where/why the problem. Anyway, I'll be in touch about joining you at Cutler Pde. Are you free for a coffee maybe this weekend? I see Ryde Park café is finally open again. (I'm assuming you're in the Ryde area??)

Comment

Hi - I think I may need to make a few more posts before I can access PM. So I will do this now )

Comment

Sorry I could make it this weekend Annelize. I live on the west side of Lindfield which is quite close to Ryde.

Comment

Hi Annelize I'm not completey sure which cafe you mean? I can usually catch up for coffee on Thursdays or Fridays just depending on the week.

Comment

Hi Annelize I managed to sent you a PM yesterday.. Hope it came through to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X