X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Collaroy plateau is really close to me, I'm in narrabeen

Comment

Hi!

I'm in Hornsby! We moved to Oz in November last year. Originally from Pretoria!

I have two daughters, Mia is 4 1/2 and Hannah is 18 months.

Contact me if you need to chat, get together, anything

Comment

hi i'm a new mom in narrabeen, sydney

Originally posted by SAgirl View Post
        Ah Collaroy plateau is really close to me, I'm in narrabeen

Hi, my little boy is one month today - living in Narrabeen - ex-Cape Town - would love to meet others in the area.....

Comment

Hi, I often go for a walk down at the lake you are welcome to join me... just send me a txt 0431208 526 and we can meet up.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum and my baby is 3 months old. We are in the Hills and I would love to meetup with other SA moms.

Comment

Im in Willoughby and have a 2and a half year old and a 9 month old boy would love to meet up for coffee or a park playdate been in Sydney for 18months and in UK for 4 years before that

Comment

Hi there, I'm on the north shore of Sydney, not that new to Sydney but brand new to motherhood . I'm originally from Cape Town, I'd also love to get to know other SA mums - anyone up for a coffee? Rgds, Sue

Comment

Hi we are two SA girls. One from cape town and one from PE area. Our boys r 11 months & 9 months. We met through bub hub last year

PM me if u want to catch up

Comment

Hi Ladies, I am glad I found his thread. I am from the Cape, via London (11yrs), Sydney (4yrs) but have just moved to Frenchs Forest. I am still trying to find my feet (GPS working overtime). I have two boys, 2,9yrs and 1yr. I am a hairdresser and work from home, so pretty flexible for meet ups. We speak Afrikaans at home, so that would be a bonus, but not a deal breaker what so ever. This is my first post, so hope I am doing it right.

Comment

Afrikaans mums in Sydney

Hi ladies. I have a 7 month old son and have been in Aus for nearly 6 years. Eks 'n Pretoria meisie. Does anyone know of a SA playgroup/mums group in Sydney? Or, are there any new SA mums that would like to catch up over a coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by annelize View Post
                        Hi ladies. I have a 7 month old son and have been in Aus for nearly 6 years. Eks 'n Pretoria meisie. Does anyone know of a SA playgroup/mums group in Sydney? Or, are there any new SA mums that would like to catch up over a coffee?
                        Hi where are you based?

Comment

Hi SAgirl. Thanks for responding. I'm in Ryde. Happy to travel a bit if needed.

Comment

Hi annelize, I'm in the carlingford area. My sister and I are from Cape Town. I have a 3 year and and my sister has a 7 month old. We are also looking forward to meeting some moms from SA

Comment

Hi. Do you and your sister want to meet up for a coffee?

Comment

(Sorry, have to have 5 posts before I can send and receive personal messages...so this is the reason for all these different posts).

Comment

Working...
                                X