New to mandurah play groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to mandurah play groups

Hi I have just moved to Meadow Springs with my husband who is FIFO worker and 3 year old daughter from Victoria, I'm 38 weeks pregnant also
    Would like to join a play group for my daughter to enjoy some time with other children her age loves to play with other kids very friendly and for me to meet new people for a chat.
    New to this type of thing little shy

Hi, did you end up finding a group? I have a 13 week old and I'm about to move to Mandurah from Perth and still feel like I need the support and to have friends with children of similar (or close to) ages.
    Any advice would be great!

Comment

Moving to Meadow Springs

PS I'm also moving to Meadow Springs!

Comment

Strafgirl how was the move from vic were about to do it at the end if the month :-)

Comment

I also have moved from Vic in January this year and am living in dawesville I'm 31 weeks pregnant and also have 2 beautiful teenage daughters we don't really know anyone here so would love to chat of meet up if you like. I thought after having 2 daughters already I would know all I need to know but now I'm worried that I've forgotten what I need to do to look after a newborn.

Comment

Hey ya, im fairly new to WA from NZ we live in Baldivis. have a 3 year old little girl and im 34 weeks pregnant with another little girl. would love to meet up for play dates

Comment

Working...
            X