Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13th July SOR meet. Would love you to come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13th July SOR meet. Would love you to come!

Hi to all South of River Mums! I am going to hold a meet at my house on 13th July at 10am. I would love to meet some more mums!! Let me know if you are able to make it and i will pm you my addy!

Hi i am coming to perth next week so i may be able to make it as i will be staying in gosnells which dh says isnt far from huntingdale?

Pm me your detail and i will let you know if i can definetly can make it

Comment

count us in!

Comment

Silly me just posted in the old thread. We would like to come, so please PM us the address too

Comment

I just closed the other thread so that no one gets confused! Shall i make a pavalova again? Also let me know if you are bringing your kids and how old they are so i can try to put out some appropriate food for them too.

Comment

Hi ladies,

Can i join in on the fun??? I am in Southern River so just down the road.

Comment

Hey...

I would love to come along to the sor meet, just let me know where and when..
              Thanks!

Comment

Everyone can come! The more the merrier!

Comment

Angie, I deleted the PM with your address Can you send it to me again?

Anne xxx

Comment

mim, i just pm'd you!

Comment

I'd love to come but it's school holidays next week and I'm not sure if my big kids will be too much of a hassle ? - they are *mostly* well behaved

Comment

Rhoxie, I don't mind if they come!

Comment

cool we'll be there with bells on then (you'll have to Pm me your address)

Comment

*stamps feet* I want to come too. I have had last friday and today off so i can't. Jess has had the flu with snotty nose and horrible cough thankfully all better. I work 4 1/2 days a week so its so hard. I live in Huntingdale too as well

Comment

Hi allycat2, pity you can't come but seeing as you are in huntingdale maybe we could meet up another time?

Comment

Working...
                              X