Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Geelong :)

Hi all

My family and i are moving to the Geelong area in 2 weeks time. My husband makes friends really easily....me on the other hand....I find making new friends so hard! Anyway, I am a married 23yr old mother of 1. My son is 21months old and i would love to connect with some other mummas from the Geelong area so that when we get there i won't feel so isolated

Hi

Not sure if this thread is still active but I'm in Geelong so thought I would say hello. I'm due with my first baby March 2014 so am new to the website! Hope all is well

Comment

Hi! Congratulations! I'm due with my second in Feb! Whereabouts in Geelong are you? Where are you having bub?

Comment

Sorry for delayed reply. Thanks & congrats to you too I'm in Drysdale. Where abouts are you located? I'm having baby at Geelong hospital. How about you?

Comment

I'm in Clifton Springs!! At the moment, plan is to birth at the Geelong Hospital but i didn't have a very pleasant experience with my first midwife appointment so we'll see!

Comment

Ah so close! Awesome Not so awesome about your midwife appointment though That sucks. Hopefully things get better. Are you with the midwife programme thing?

Comment

I'm in Lara and FTM to a cheeky 17mth old boy

Comment

Hi there. I have a 13 mo daughter and whilst I grew up in Geelong we have only been living here for a short time so have few friends here. Would love to connect also! X

Comment

hi not sure if my posts are showing up or not. we have 2yr ds and 5mth old dd and are moving to the Geelong area in a month wanting to meet new people with kids. My hubby works in Melb and its a bit hard to meet with his work mates. I seem to be the older mum at 36 lol

Comment

Originally posted by jomano10 View Post
                    hi not sure if my posts are showing up or not. we have 2yr ds and 5mth old dd and are moving to the Geelong area in a month wanting to meet new people with kids. My hubby works in Melb and its a bit hard to meet with his work mates. I seem to be the older mum at 36 lol
                    Hi! Whereabouts are you moving to?

Comment

we are looking at grovedale, leopold and ocean grove at he moment, so a bit al over the place

Comment

Originally posted by jomano10 View Post
                        we are looking at grovedale, leopold and ocean grove at he moment, so a bit al over the place
                        Looooove OG! I'm in Clifton Springs. I have a 2.5yr old ds and currently waiting on #2 (41+1 today). We joined a playgroup a few weeks back and it's been the best thing for both of us. Maybe you could look into a playgroup when you decide on a location? There is also a group on fb called Leopold Mums who meet regularly. Once #2 is here and settled we could organise a meet? What brings you and your family to the Geelong area?

Comment

Originally posted by BentzMumma View Post
                          Looooove OG! I'm in Clifton Springs. I have a 2.5yr old ds and currently waiting on #2 (41+1 today). We joined a playgroup a few weeks back and it's been the best thing for both of us. Maybe you could look into a playgroup when you decide on a location? There is also a group on fb called Leopold Mums who meet regularly. Once #2 is here and settled we could organise a meet? What brings you and your family to the Geelong area?
                          Good luck with the baby I was 9 over with my DD so know how it feels. My parent are in the area and im looking at going back to work so basically it came down to saving dollars on daycare, with mum offering a couple of days a week.

Comment

still going?!

Is this thread still going?

Comment

It's still open but I have since moved. How are you [MENTION=117050]welshchick[/MENTION]? How are you finding motherhood?

Comment

Working...
                              X