Cardinia/Pakenham region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinia/Pakenham region

Hey all thanx to bubhub we now have our own section... so where are all the local mums?
    My names Vanina im 28 I have an 18 month old and im from Pakenham area now that we have our on section im hoping to find more local mums for some catch ups,playdates, coffee etc.

Hi
    DP, DS and I have just moved to Pakenham and I am hoping to find some families to BBQ with and hang out with
    DP is a truck driver, I work in an office full time. DS is 21 months old, is with my mum during the week but I am going to start him one day a week at childcare soon. We are TTC #2.

Hope to hear from some people!

Comment

Hi! My name is sam and im from pakenham also. Im 23 and i have 2 beautiful children a 3 yr old daughter and 6 month old son :-) we would love to meet other locals and make new friends.

Comment

Hi Sam
        Let me know if u wanna perhaps swap email addresses or something

Comment

Hey Ladies not sure if any of you are on facebook but there is a few playgroups/mothers groups that meet up threw out the week some great ladies quite new so always welcoming new mums http://www.facebook.com/vanina.vera2 feel free to add me and i can send you the links if you can't find them. There is actually a meet up tomorrow

Comment

Sure my email address is sethtahliabd10@hotmail.com or my facebook is www.facebook.com/sambradley. :-)

Comment

have requested to add u both I am Danielle Green

Comment

Hi ladies look for Pakenham/ cardinia playgroup on Facebook I created for local mums and bubs we have loads of mums and our group meets are posted every week hope to see you come along!! Email me stephanie_schultz6@bigpond.com if your not on Facebook xx

Comment

Originally posted by hopefulmama2b View Post
                  Hi
                  DP, DS and I have just moved to Pakenham and I am hoping to find some families to BBQ with and hang out with
                  DP is a truck driver, I work in an office full time. DS is 21 months old, is with my mum during the week but I am going to start him one day a week at childcare soon. We are TTC #2.

Hope to hear from some people!
                  Hehe I'm a truckies wife too you should come to a group play we would have loads in common

Comment

Originally posted by IVFmumof2 View Post
                    Hehe I'm a truckies wife too you should come to a group play we would have loads in common
                    Thanks, I have seen u on the FB groups, I'm Danielle Green add me if u like

Comment

Hi all i am new to pakenham infact new to Australia just moved over from England and am desperate to meet other mums. I am 26 and quite shy. I have 2 children Ryan who is 6 and at school and Peyton who is nearly 4 and desperate to meet some little friends her own age!! Would love to meet up for play dates either at a play center or home? If anyone else is interested please email me or look me up on Facebook? Michelle Louise burness.

Comment

Originally posted by shell85 View Post
                        Hi all i am new to pakenham infact new to Australia just moved over from England and am desperate to meet other mums. I am 26 and quite shy. I have 2 children Ryan who is 6 and at school and Peyton who is nearly 4 and desperate to meet some little friends her own age!! Would love to meet up for play dates either at a play center or home? If anyone else is interested please email me or look me up on Facebook? Michelle Louise burness.
                        Hey I run playgroup 2 x a week in pakenham find a group called 'Pakenham/ Cardinia Playgroup' and ask to join we'd love to have you come to a group they are free and heaps of fun! If you can't find it email me stephanie_schultz6@bigpond.com
                        Xx hope we see you soon xx

Comment

Hi all

I am 28 years old and live in Cranbourne. My DH and I are expecting our first child in November 2012, so I am about 5 months pregnant at the moment.

None of our friends have kids, so am looking at making some new friends and getting out there to meet with people who have kids or will be having kids

If anyone wants to chat or catch up, that would be brilliant

I look forward to hearing from anyone.

K.

Comment

Hey Kaycee how are you Im Vanina Im 28 and I'm from the Pakenham area I have a 22 month old son. You must be really excited do you know what your having? If you wanna catch up sometime or chat this is my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/vanina.vera2 so your welcome to add me

Comment

hi ladies,
                              my name is Bek, i have 3 children ages 7,5 and 1. oldest is a step daughter with 50/50 care.
                              i have been living in koowee for 6 months now and with my study load haven't really had the opportunity or made the time to make friends locally.
                              But have come to realise, if i want to make a go of it I'm going to have to try and make a new life here.
                              I've been feeling quite isolated and lonely the last few weeks with the end of semester and although I'm only 30mins from my old suburb it seems so far away.
                              So if anybody organises a playgroup or coffee break I'm definently keen

Comment

Working...
                              X