New mum - Gippsland area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mum - Gippsland area

Hi guys, im new to the area. My fiance, and i moved here 4 months ago for my fiances work. i dont have any family or friends here and am missing everyone terrible. It would be nice to meet some mums around the area.
    if anyone is interested message me!!

cheers, Melanie

hey melanie where abouts in gippy are ya? im in maffra at the moment, will be in stratford by the end of the year (building)

Comment

Hi bel_aiden I am living in Traralgon.

Comment

Where are all the gippsland girls. Surely there has been more from Gippsland area.

Melanie

Comment

Hello!

I'm in the Latrobe Valley too! I'm a bit late replying tho! hehe I hope you're still checking this post!

Have you settled in to town now?

Aims

Comment

Hey melanie i am in the latrobe valley too, we moved here july last year...so far i hate it lol but i will adapt soon

Comment

Hello, I have settle in to town I don't mind it around the area, I lived in Bairsdale for 12 months 3 yrs ago then moved to the Goulburn Valley, and now we are back in the area. I never really spent any time in the latrobe valley before i moved and I can't say i like it that much yet, I guess i will adpt sometime. I have settled in well, I miss the Goulburn Valley for some werid reason, I did nothing but complain about the place and area and the heat.

Thanks for replying, I begin to think there was no one from this area. I am living in Traralgon too. Were about in the Latrobe Valley are you girls from?

Cheers Melanie

Comment

Hi there! Im from near Bairnsdale and iv been waiting for other gippy mums to join in for over a year!!

Comment

Hey jordy mumma i spent a bit of time up there my family is up your way

Comment

Another one from East Gippsland

Comment

Originally from Yallourn North here
                      There every 2nd weekend

Comment

Hey girls
                        Im in Sale *blauugghh*

Comment

i'm a new mum of baby Jayson whose 14 weeks old and i live in sale

Comment

Good to see there are other Gippsland mums around here. Looks like I'm definitely not the minority after all

Yannon- my DD is 15 weeks only a week older then yours. Mine daughter has just discovered her hands, and holding onto her toys plus she is just begining to hit her toys on the playmate.

Jordymumma- Were about near Barinsdale are you from.

Comment

Hi new to this forum but im living in Sale too. Any Sale mums from the RAAF by any chance?

I have a ds who is nearly 14 months. We have been here since Jan and im still terribly homesick.........

Comment

Working...
                              X