Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jubilant July meet up

Hi all.

Thought I would start a place for those who live in and around Knox that would like to meet up. A Wednesday worked really well in May so I was thinking the 20th or 27th. The first few weeks are school holidays.

Let me know what you think.

Kel

Sorry, I'm iPhone-lexic

I am surprised no one has leapt on this since everyone was so keen in May.
    I would like the 27th. Mainly because DS has a PD appointment this Wednesday.

Comment

Hi Mare. Sorry I just saw this post! Pretty negligent since I was the one who started this thread. Since it is now August I guess the 27th is out. Hope K went ok at his appointment and your bump bubby is growing along nicely. Oh, and not too much morning sickness for you.

Comment

It's no problem hon.

K is doing ok. We had to cancel his appt because I was given the wrong address. But because everything is going to busy for the next 2 months, I will need to rebook after Sept.

I am doing ok. Had my first midwife appointment. And pretty set now for the next couple of months. 9 weeks along now.

Tam had her baby yesterday.

Comment

Oh wow! I didn't think she was due for another week or two. I don't even know what she was having.

Comment

She was I think a week and a half early.
            She had a baby boy named Zachary Dane. Saw a picture and his gorgeous.

I will have to talk to her when I see her online next.

Comment

Wow. Say congratulations for me.

Comment

Would have loved to catch up in July - only this winter has really taken its toll on my little family. Would be keen to do something in October if anyone else is keen?

Comment

Yes we should arrange another meet up!

Comment

Hi all, please keep me up to date if a new meeting will be arranged. I've lived here for nearly a year and still haven't met many other mums!

Comment

2012 meet ups

Hello, anyone keen to get together in the next few weeks? If anyone is keen, I'll organise something. We are moving to Wantirna South early April and I would love love love to have a few mums to hang out with and go for walks etc. I'm a SAHM with (almost) 4 yo boy and (almost) 1 yo girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X