walking buddy for Bundoora area.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walking buddy for Bundoora area.....

HI, i have just moved to this area and looking for a walking buddy with my daughter Maddilyn who is nine months

Cheers Hannah

I'm moving to Eltham in the new year. I work in Bundoora, but am currently on maternity leave. There's quite a few bubhubbers out that way so you should find somebody. Maybe when I've had this baby I can join you!

Comment

I used to live in Bundoora and I would have loved a walking buddy. I know that isnt much help for you! Let me know if you have any qus about Bundoora. There are some other girls around the forum that live in the area so i hope they respond to you.

Comment

hi, thanks for your reply. i liked bundoora its really nice but i miss my old area because all my mothers group live so far away now, so i guess i have to find some new mummies to hang out with.

Comment

im in epping, we could meet somewhere?
          but im only 17, dunno if you care all that much but just leting you know incase lol. xx

Comment

I'm in Greensborough/Briar Hill, and would love to show you the paths etc. My little girl is older than yours (18 months) but hopefully that won't be a problem?

Oh, and I'm old too! 37. Don't be afraid to say no if you want someone closer to your own age.

PM me if you'd like to talk places, days and times. I have to work around my 3yo as well, so it can take a bit of organisation

Comment

hey, i am not worried about age. what days are good for you. how old is your little one. Hannah

Comment

i am really interested in taking Maddilyn to the pool soon. does anyone to aqua play.

Comment

my bubbys are nearlly 7 weeks.
                  not quite ready for the pool tho, but when they are bit bigger they will be in the pool for sure!!
                  but im happy too be walking buddies, anyday is cool, anytime, im not fussy, not working atm.

Comment

hey.. i live in bundoora. with my 14 month old DD..

Comment

Hi Hannah,

Re the aquaplay, I don't have the time to fit it in at the moment, but I know the YMCA do it at the Eltham Leisure centre, most days of the week. We are about to start Sofia - who is 18 months old - on swimming lessons there next year, and Annika, who is 3, has done swimming lessons there for a while.

Don't worry about not knowing anyone at AquaPlay ... you soon will and it's a great way to meet people.

Re the walking, I'll pm you with the times that are good for me during the week. Look forward to meeting you soon!

Comment

Hi I'm not a new mum, I'm an older mum looking for a walking buddy in bundoora, I don't know wether this is permitted or not

Comment

Working...
                        X