Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mummyblx3
    replied
    Hello. I'm new to this site and really not sure what i am doing...lol..
    Question for monnie24.

Did you end up moving to Launceston? Just wondering how it went and do you like it? We are planning on moving from QLD to Launceston (probably Riverside) in a few week.

Leave a comment:

• amcyus
    replied
    The best schools and childcare centres I would say are in East Launceston and Newstead. Other good suburbs are Trevallyn & Riverside (water views from both), Norwood and Youngtown (both excellent public primary schools). I have family there!

Leave a comment:

• monnie24
    replied
    Originally posted by amcyus View Post
    Where are you moving from? Launceston is great. It's very small but it has all the conveniences you need, shopping is actually really good and it's quicker to travel to other places in Tassie than it is to travel from Hobart.
    From Southern Adelaide. I just need childcare and a good school haha

Leave a comment:

• amcyus
    replied
    Where are you moving from? Launceston is great. It's very small but it has all the conveniences you need, shopping is actually really good and it's quicker to travel to other places in Tassie than it is to travel from Hobart.

Leave a comment:

• monnie24
    replied
    Originally posted by amyd View Post
    Launie is great but Hobart is better 😝

Get ready for the North-South divide. Coming from Adelaide the differences won't be as big as if you came from a bigger city.
    I know but I guess we don't really know anyone (haven't seen it yet!) and his work is based launie! So I have to wing it

Leave a comment:

• amyd
    replied
    Launie is great but Hobart is better 😝

Get ready for the North-South divide. Coming from Adelaide the differences won't be as big as if you came from a bigger city.

Leave a comment:

• monnie24
    started a topic Moving to L'ton

Moving to L'ton

I don't think any girls are in Launceston but we will see.

I'm moving there in February-March. Any tips!
Working...
X