X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelaide Hills mums

Anyone from the Adelaide Hills?

Hi!

I'm from the Adelaide Hills and am 4w5d so very early days yet! Due 16th of June.

How about you?

Comment

Yep.. have a 2.5 year old and a 4 month old.

Comment

I am from the Adelaide Hills also... Heathfield. Where are you ladies located? I have a 3.5yr old son and also pregnant due 1st of May.

Comment

I have a 5 year old, 3 yr old and an 18 month old.

Comment

Fleurieu Mum

Hi there, I'm in Strathalbyn so not quite Adelaide Hills but I do fall into the 'Regional Adelaide' category. My son was born in Jan and is 3 Months old.

Loving Motherhood and about to start attending a Mums group in Mt Barker but would love to find other Mums in the Hills. :-)

Comment

Hi girls, I'm in Hahndorf, I have a 5yo and due with my second in November

Comment

I have made some really good friends through the cafhs mums group in mt barker when i had my son 3 years ago. Now also have a 10mth old daughter.

Comment

I'm starting the Mum's group in May. Looking forward to it :-)

Comment

Hi

I'm in Mt Barker. I have an almost 5 year old daughter and am due with my second at the end of November. I lost touch with my mother's group for my daughter as it was down in town where we lived at the time. Does anyone know if you get assigned a mother's group for the second baby? I don't have any family living locally and I found my mother's group such great support last time.

Comment

There is a Mt barker mums group on Facebook that people catch up through. They don't run the cafhs mums groups with your second (they didn't when I had mine anyhow). Feel free to message me if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerFun View Post
                        Hi girls, I'm in Hahndorf, I have a 5yo and due with my second in November
                        I'm in bridgewater also due in Nov

Comment

Originally posted by WinterJade View Post
                          I'm in bridgewater also due in Nov
                          No way! Are you in the Nov FB group?

Comment

Originally posted by rmcl View Post
                            Hi

I'm in Mt Barker. I have an almost 5 year old daughter and am due with my second at the end of November. I lost touch with my mother's group for my daughter as it was down in town where we lived at the time. Does anyone know if you get assigned a mother's group for the second baby? I don't have any family living locally and I found my mother's group such great support last time.
                            I don't think you get a mums group second time around and same, my first mums group were fabulous but all live in the northern suburbs

Comment

Originally posted by SummerFun View Post
                              No way! Are you in the Nov FB group?
                              No I am not in the FB group. I am kinda worried about people knowing me. I haven't told the majority of ppl in my life that I am preg, I would hate for it to get out via a FB group. especially work ppl. My husbands parents and our siblings only found out on the weekend. I like telling ppl face-to-face. I might join later. I bet there is lots going on on the thread

Comment

Working...
                              X