Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey steph thanks I slowly figured it out lol it took me back to my msn messenger days... I don't k iw where greenacre is but if it's near golden grove I take Tay there on Fridays to bubbles for a play and dancing class if you wanted to meet up let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Comment

Yep! I sent you a friend request- just downloaded the app on my phone- i'm usually on huggies

Sent from my MB525 using Bubhub

Comment

Ok have not figured that one out! Can't seem to find anything with a friend request lol.. I'll hop in the website and see if I can see it. The phone app doesn't seen to do as much!

Comment

Lol I know, I can't pm on the app either, it just shuts down!

Sent from my MB525 using Bubhub

Comment

I couldn't figure out how to accept you but I could add you... I tried to PM you through the chat but it says you have chosen not to accept private msg's... You might have to hop on the website and edit your profile and your settings.... goodluck lol took me ages to figure stuff out

Comment

Hey
              im a dad as the name suggests
              we are in Hackham
              daughters are 2 and a half and the other 7 months

Comment

Elizabeth - DSD: 5, and DS: due 2nd may

Comment

I don't know if I have already asked this but I'm Kerrie and I'm 27.
                  Dd is 2.5 and extremely talkative and loves dancing.
                  We live in the northern suburbs.
                  Dh rounds out our family and we plan on keeping is as a 3.

Comment

Old thread I know but being it looks like it's getting revived I figure I may as well add myself.
                    I'm 20, my husband's 28, my son is 18 months in a few days and my daughter's due in June We're from Morphett Vale

Comment

• hey arusaamatus
                      nice to see someone else out my way.
                      how is the pregnancy going?
                      hope its good and 18 months is a good age, i remember when my oldest was that old

Comment

• Originally posted by daddyoftwo View Post
                        hey arusaamatus
                        nice to see someone else out my way.
                        how is the pregnancy going?
                        hope its good and 18 months is a good age, i remember when my oldest was that old
                        Hey daddyoftwo

Doing pretty well glad the MS is finally over. Glad to see some more Adelaidians popping up finally, especially some Southerners! I remember way back when I was on the forums (under a different username) I heard of maybe one other person from Adelaide It's become a great community since then!

I'm loving DS's age right now. He's so affectionate and chatty, such a character, he'll love having a little sister!

I bet your two are so cute together! Do they get along well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arusaamatus View Post
                          Hey daddyoftwo

Doing pretty well glad the MS is finally over. Glad to see some more Adelaidians popping up finally, especially some Southerners! I remember way back when I was on the forums (under a different username) I heard of maybe one other person from Adelaide It's become a great community since then!

I'm loving DS's age right now. He's so affectionate and chatty, such a character, he'll love having a little sister!

I bet your two are so cute together! Do they get along well?
                          yeah the are great together, they got on so well and yet stir each other up.
                          seems like its a great community from what ive seen.
                          and yes dont see many southerners.

Comment

Working...
                          X