This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnightly Townsville get togethers

Who's up for a regular meet up here in Townsville? As the bubhub ambassador for Townsville, I think a regular meeting would be fantastic! The first will be in the first week of November, giving us plenty of time to brain storm ideas of when, where and how.

Parents with children of all ages are welcome to attend, as well as mothers yet to have babies and even those still in the TTC phase.

Let's build our local community, make new friends and have some fun!

Now I was thinking as it's going to get real hot real quick () how about Riverway? That way the kids can have a swim if it's a hot day. Weather permitting of course. Any ideas for a wet weather venue?

Any suggestions for a day? I like either Monday or Wednesday. I'm also happy with a one weekend a month for working parents. It would be a great way for working mums to meet other working mums (and dads) going through the same things that they are.

Dads will of course be welcome.

Surely I can't be the only hubber up here!

Comment

It'd be nice to meet some more mums and fortnightly would be good for me so I am in

I like the idea of Riverway. There's also lollipops over at domain, freckles (which is a bit dated now)... Gosh I can't think of any more right now!

**Coming to you live from my iPhone**

Comment

How about Riverway with lollipops as our wet weather option?

What day suits people?

Comment

Anyday but tuesday But you already knew that. Nov is going to be very buzy for me (grad, prom, final assemblies, parties oh and shoping for all the events lol) so I might not be able to make them until dec.

Comment

How about Thursdays?

Comment

Can we make off payday thursday? My God I am pickie aren't I.

<----- elleandsam

Comment

Yeah off pay week on Thursday works for me. Anyone else?

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump again.

Comment

Hi everyone,

well i am in, i'm due in Dec. with my first and looking forward to meet new friends and catch up

Hania

Comment

Originally posted by Haniazz View Post
                        Hi everyone,

well i am in, i'm due in Dec. with my first and looking forward to meet new friends and catch up

Hania
                        Congratulations on your pregnancy, looking forward to meeting you.

Comment

Thank you..same here

Comment

FIRST MEET UP DETAILS

Thursday 10th of November, 10am at Riverway by the all abilities playground for a play and a chat, feel free to join us in a swim afterwards.

Comment

Hi fellow Townsville mums!! I am the mum to a 10 month old baby boy, live in Bushland Beach and would love to join the Townsville group. I have just returned to work so won't be able to make the Thursday group but as of next year I will be working Tues, Wed and Thursday so let me know if there is ever a get-together on a Monday or a Friday.

Looking forward to meeting everyone one day

DS - 14/12/2010 ME: 33 DH: 31 and two furbabys

Comment

Working...
                              X