Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Townsville Friends Wanted

Hi everyone,

We have recently moved to townsville i have a 6month old boy and we are looking to make some good friends for myself and bub.

New To Townsville as Well

Hi,

We just moved to Townsville about 5 weeks ago as my hubby got a promotion. My son is almost 2 1/2, but we would be happy to meet you guys. I am a stay at home Mum and so starting to get a bit lonely now that all the unpacking is done. Tanner loves kids of all ages so if you are interested, just msg me.

Cheers
    Kirsten

Comment

Hi ladies,

I'm Trish and I have 2 boys, Jye is 3yrs old end of April and Jake is 16months. We live at Kirwan and I would very love to meet you's and ur kids.

Please msg me and maybe we can arrange a meet-up

Takecare

Comment

Hi Trish Sure we would love to meet you. We are in kirwan too and have recently had our 2nd bub so i will be up for a meet in a couple of weeks if you like

Comment

Hey guys

I would love to meet up with you guys as well We've just moved here a few weeks ago and i would love to get some playmates for my son CJ who's 3 1/2.
          He loves kids of all ages and being new here we dont know anyone.

Message me so we can get together
          Im looking forward to it already!!!!

Comment

Also in Kirwan and would love to meet up. I have 2 toddlers.

Comment

Is there still room to join?

Kirsty

Comment

Looking Forward to Meeting You

Hi everyone looking forward to catching up with you if anyone wants to catch up feel free to msg me or if there is a meet on too just finding it hard at the moment to find the time but would love to make some more friends

Comment

Hi!
                  Dh, DS and i have just moved here over the weekend.
                  I would love to meet some new friends.
                  DS is almost 11 months.

Comment

Welcome to Townsville ! Hope you like the rain!

I'm keen to meet up, I have 4 DD's, 14,12,10 and my baby girl whose 7 months.

Anyone else keen? Where are you living Braxtonsmummy?

Comment

Originally posted by flowerfae View Post
                      Welcome to Townsville ! Hope you like the rain!

I'm keen to meet up, I have 4 DD's, 14,12,10 and my baby girl whose 7 months.

Anyone else keen? Where are you living Braxtonsmummy?
                      We are Staying with a friend at the moment in mount low.

Comment

I have a almost 2yo girl and a 5 week boy, would love to get them some friends and meet some new people too. Not new to townsville but none of my other friends have kids. Beware tho, I havent been out with adults in a while so I may overshare!!

Comment

heyi would love to meet up with anyone thatas keen. My DS CJ is 3 and loves playing with other kids. Lookin forward to it

Comment

Catch Up

Hey Everyone -

Sounds like we need to catch up. My DS is now almost 3 1/2 and my second little DS is 4 1/2 months. We live out at Deeragun but happy to drive anywhere. Should we try meeting at a park or Lollipops? What do people think? Should we try this week before Easter or next week? We are free all week msg me and let's get this thing planned! Looking forward to meeting everyone

Comment

Originally posted by eagleroo View Post
                              Hey Everyone -

Sounds like we need to catch up. My DS is now almost 3 1/2 and my second little DS is 4 1/2 months. We live out at Deeragun but happy to drive anywhere. Should we try meeting at a park or Lollipops? What do people think? Should we try this week before Easter or next week? We are free all week msg me and let's get this thing planned! Looking forward to meeting everyone
                              I'm out a deeragun too!

Comment

Working...
                              X