X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All alone

Looks like I am all alone in here

Hi Melbell

You looked so lonely so I thought I'd say g'day.

We lived in Alice Springs from begining 1998 - end 2000 (2.5 years) when my son was first born. After that we lived in Brisbane for another 2.5 years, then Dubbo for 9 months, Albury for 10 months and now we live in Emerald Beach, which is just north of Coffs Harbour.

I'd love to hear your story.

Melanie

Mum to
    Kai - 16.11.97 &
    Josh - 11.08.04

Comment

I Used To Live At Emerald Beach.in Lights St.its So Beautiful Up There.i Then Moved To Sandy Beach Where I Bought A House Now Im In Newcastle.my Boys Dad Lives In Coffs And We Miss The Place.i Always Imagined My Kids Would Grow Up There But Divorce Interfered.so Im Back With My Family.but I Do Visit Up That Way When I Can.isnt Woolgoolga(woopi) Lovely.do You Like It There?

Comment

I'm on Ocean View Crescent, overlooking the beach. It's beautiful.

I do get lonely though. I don't know anyone and we only have one car that DH takes for work (in Grafton) each day. It's not like I can just walk into town or anything!!

However, I'm going to take the bull by its horns and I have today looked into bus routes. Once I'm brave enough (Visions of lugging bub and pram on and off a bus... scary!!), I'm going to start venturing out that way.

Comment

have you been to the mothers group at moonee?its at the hall near the caravan park.it was only $2 and was on twice a week.i think tues and thurs.i used to take my boys there.it was really well run and not clicky like some groups.i lived in grafton for 5 years b4 i moved to emerald,it sucked.i found it a really clicky place.the buses arent real regular at emerald.and it takes forever to get into coffs.how old is your bub?any other kids?

Comment

hi mel,i didnt mean to use your post for idle chit chat.u may be alone up there but if you ever want to chat i love gossip.see you around the forum

Comment

Nay thats ok.
              I seem to be still alone in Alice though. ANyone else from here?

Comment

Sorry no, but I just wanted to say Hi!!

Comment

Thanks and Hi back at you!

Comment

Working...
                  X