Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murwillumbah/ tweed coast area

Hi,

Looking for some advice about these areas.. DH *may* have a job opportunity in the area.

Wondering what towns are best around here for a young family.

Also, good primary schools?

We will be renting. Are there any affordable nice areas you would recommend?

Thanks

Bump.

Anyone know anything about this area?

Comment

All I know is that there is high rate of non vaxers

Comment

Pottsville is a very family orientated area and there are a couple of primary schools, it's right on the beach. About a 20 ish minute drive to Murwillumbah. Banora Point is also quite nice and good value for money either to rent or buy. Murwillumbah itself is ok but very very old school eg everything shut on Sunday, not very many nice shops. I don't want to offend anyone but it's what I would call a very "daggy" place. It definitely depends on what lifestyle you would like - quite country versus coastal country. Happy to give more insight if you have questions.

Comment

I grew up in Murwillumbah and it is a beautiful place- it's a country town so yes everything is closed on a Sunday. The schools are excellent. I went to Mount Saint Patrick's from kindergarten to year 12 which is an excellent school with very good results. There are many schools there that are great. Kingscliff, Pottsville and Cabarita are near the beach and are only 20
          Minutes to Murwillumbah. In Murwillumbah there are some alternate people (anti-vaxxers) as stated above but but most are just regular people. This will be a wonderful place to bring up your children. Murwillumbah is only 30 minutes from Byron Bay and 40 minutes from the Gold Coast.

Comment

Working...
          X