Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of tweed border mums needing a social life

Hi,

I'm in! I am new to the area and my 16 month old is getting the same way, since we left our friends behind!

hey ladies - I am in Murwillumbah - back to work in a week (just 2 days a week) but Thursdays and Fridays are normally good for us! Would love to meet up for a cuppa some time!

Comment

Hey ladies
      I'm also in Murwillumbah, I have an 8 wk old daughter, and two sons aged 4 and 10 and would love to meet up with some other mums in the area!

Comment

Hi

I am in Pottsville and in desperate need of a social life! I have 3 girls, 4 yrs, 5 mths and a 10yr old step daughter. Oh and I love coffee and cake!

Leah

Comment

Everyone,

We have just recently moved to Tweed and would love to meet people and make some new friends. I have 2 girls - 21 months and 9.5 weeks and a 5.5 yr old step son that we have in the school holidays.
          DP is looking into a FIFO position and i'd love to have met some people before he starts so we're not stuck in the house all day with only the dog to talk to.

So is there anyone else out there who would be interested in catching up at all?

Amanda

Comment

Anyone still looking to catch up?

Comment

I'm still keen

Comment

I am, where are you? Im in Potty but can be in Murbah, Tweed and anywhere in between .

Comment

i baby sit my 3 yr old nephew and i would love to catch up we live in potty

Comment

I'm just gonna bump this old thread
                    I live in Tweed heads and have a 5 yearlod DS and a 3 year old DD.
                    Now that DS is in school my DD gets a bit bored some days when we are home alone, I work 3 days a week but am free on other days for a trip to the park or a cafe for coffee and cake

Comment

Hi, i have just moved to Tweedheads and would love to meet some mums around this area I have a 6 year old DS who goes to school and my 2 little DD aged 5mths and 3 years so if anyone would love to catch up let me know!

Comment

Hi, I live in Tweed Heads also and would love to meet mums in the area. I have an 8mnth DD who I am sure would love to make some friends too. We love the beach, going for walks, or catching up for coffees
                        I am also interested in hearing about any recommended playgroups in the Cooly/Tweed area?

Comment

hi girls
                          we are moving to tweed heads in a few weeks and would love to catch up and meet new friends. i have 2 girls, 1 and 3 yrs.
                          do you have times and days you usually catch up?
                          thanks

Comment

Hey Well so far I don't think that any of us have actually met up I have an 11yo DS, a 6yo DS, and a 1.5yo DD, and currently preggers with baby number 4! Do any of you ladies ever go to kidz biz? Its an indoor playground and has a coffee shop as well

Comment

oh serious! come on slackers, i want a group of ladies i can meet when we get over there! we are actually travelling aus, and tweed is our first stop, from perth, dp is driving over, the girls, dog and i will fly.
                              i will be getting a job and dp will be staying home finding out how its not just a walk in the park being the stay at home parent! (i left him for 1.5hours yday and got home to 2 crying girls, he hadnt fed them or put the baby to bed, the house was a pig sty, he had to rase outside for a smoke, lmao, that stressful after such a short time, muhahahha) anyway, would love to catch up, but will be looking for work right away, so if anyone knows of jobs going! anyway ill fit in with others, and maybe dp can come along sometimes, as iv told him thats gonna be is job now "to sit around having coffee with friends"!

Comment

Working...
                              X