Are you interested in contributing to Bub Hub?
We are always on the look out for writers who would like to contribute an article to Bub Hub.
Whether you’re a parent who’d like to put some of your experiences down in writing or someone working in the parenting field who’d like to share your expertise, we’d love to hear your ideas.
Your article will feature prominently on our site and shared to our socials. You’ll join a group of wonderful contributors already featured on Bub Hub
You will have your own About the Author page, which will feature a short bio, image and links to your website and socials. This page will also feature all your posts.
We do have some terms and conditions however that govern our contributed posts. Please have a read.
Bub Hub contributor Terms & Conditions
1. Your post must be your own work.
2. Your post must be unique to the Bub Hub—it must not appear online anywhere else.
3. Your post must be complete (ie. it must not link to another site to ‘read full post’ or ‘read more’).
4. Your post (including images, your username and profile photo) must not contain outbound links, advertising or product promotion. Any reference to brands, services, websites, or products must be either generic or pertinent to the post.
5. Your post must not offend or defame. It can not degrade or intimidate and individual or group of people eg. on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
6. We reserve the right to edit a post.
Any questions? Just ask us!
If you’re interested in contributing a post to Bub Hub please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, this isn’t a paid position but an opportunity to engage with our audience and raise your profile in the parenting world.