what we're talking about now! can you help?
what's it like? find out what our reviewers thought
want to try products for free? join our reviewer panel
Welcome to the Hubbub! Where opinion meets advice ... where our team of talented writers and experts share the latest tips, tales and talk from the world of parenting and beyond.
have a laugh, have a cry and have your say!
What to do, where to go, who to ask for help, it's all there in our baby info hub.
the baby info hub has
the todder info hub has
Information hubs for you and your family. Your one stop info spot.
Over 40 really helpful calculators, checklists and charts to help keep you organised and in control.
Find everything you need, and a few little treats, quickly and easily. Over 12,000 listings in more than 1,000 local and online categories covering all Australia. Go on, test us!
search by keyword
I received my Bambino Nappy intro kit on the Tuesday morning and it said it had been sent on the Friday, so a fast delivery.
In the pack I received 3 nappies2 covers (small)50 nappy linersmiofreshmio wipesuser guide I have previously used a prefold nappy & cloth on my son now 2 and had stopped, so was interested to see how they would go on a baby.
My daughter was 11 weeks and 5.5kg when I started to use the nappies. For the duration of the testing and even now I am again using cloth & mio wipes and liners on both the kids.
PROS * I was immediately impressed with the flushable liners and wipes, they are a good quality and nice texture. One reason I'd been so reluctant to continue cloth for my son is it was complicated with wipes and liners needing to be binned (another brand) then nappy in the pail.
* The user guide was very easy to understand and had my nappies assembled easily.
* Nappy covers are quality and have a nice pattern
* Quick drying & easy to use
* Contained all newborn messes
* Covers are sized in small increments so you need will need quite a few along the way
* Wipes pack are only a 60 pack - larger pack would be handy The website is great to explore the product but harder to find a retailer nearby, I would prefer to order online too. Overall I found the Mio nappies easy to use, with a slim fit and quality cloth nappy system.
don't miss out
share the love
mobile and apps