what we're talking about now! can you help?
what's it like? find out what our reviewers thought
want to try products for free? join our reviewer panel
Welcome to the Hubbub! Where opinion meets advice ... where our team of talented writers and experts share the latest tips, tales and talk from the world of parenting and beyond.
have a laugh, have a cry and have your say!
What to do, where to go, who to ask for help, it's all there in our baby info hub.
the baby info hub has
the todder info hub has
Information hubs for you and your family. Your one stop info spot.
Over 40 really helpful calculators, checklists and charts to help keep you organised and in control.
Find everything you need, and a few little treats, quickly and easily. Over 12,000 listings in more than 1,000 local and online categories covering all Australia. Go on, test us!
search by keyword
I love this pram. I've had two now as my first one was destroyed in a car accident. I purchased the same model pram to replace it as I was so impressed with the first one.
- 3 wheels, easy to manouvere one handed. Sturdy and great for difficult terrain!
- The seat reclines with straps so you are not locked in to certain positions.
- Love the handle bar, it's sturdy and can be adjusted to a variety of heights.
- The hood moves forward so that you can quickly get to bub if you need to without stopping and walking around to the front.
- The seat can't face towards you.
- The seat is at a slight recline when in the most upper position which my son does not like.
- Accessories are expensive additions.
Overall my husband and I love this pram. We use it most days on our walks around home (no footpaths) and also in Sydney CBD. It rocks both worlds :)
don't miss out
share the love
mobile and apps