Bambinex Basic Line consists of a one-size Bambinex Outer Wrap and anatomically shaped absorbent microfibre boosters.
I was sent a Bambinex Basic Line nappy kit to trial and review. The first thing I noticed about the nappy was that it wasn't like any other mcn in my stash.
I guess it is most like an "all-in-two" or a "snap-in-one" ... except the absorbant bone-shaped booster doesn't snap in, it fits snugly in the multi-fit PUL outer shell - it is anatomically shaped and covers the entire surface of the shell. It is also extremely soft and dries very quickly.
The good things about the nappy are:
1. You can remove the booster and reuse the shell for about 2-3 changes.
2. It dries quickly
3. It is soft on baby
4. it has elasticised leg bands that resemble those of a disposable - with an extra panel of PUL to keep in any explosions
5. The mult-fit covers will last from birth to potty training.
The not-so-good things about the nappy are:
1. My toddler is extremely adapt at removing velco and these don't come in a snap variety
2. They have a nice range of colours but only six of them and no patterns, which is fine unless you like to show off your bub's multi-coloured cloth bum!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!