what we're talking about now! can you help?
what's it like? find out what our reviewers thought
want to try products for free? join our reviewer panel
Welcome to the Hubbub! Where opinion meets advice ... where our team of talented writers and experts share the latest tips, tales and talk from the world of parenting and beyond.
have a laugh, have a cry and have your say!
What to do, where to go, who to ask for help, it's all there in our baby info hub.
the baby info hub has
the todder info hub has
Information hubs for you and your family. Your one stop info spot.
Over 40 really helpful calculators, checklists and charts to help keep you organised and in control.
Find everything you need, and a few little treats, quickly and easily. Over 12,000 listings in more than 1,000 local and online categories covering all Australia. Go on, test us!
search by keyword
Going stir-crazy and want to get out of the house? Find kids activity classes, free stuff, what's on & local friends.
Events coming up ...
Find highchair retailers locally and online in the Bub Hub Australian Pregnancy & Parenting Directory.
The design of this highchair seems to be inadequate in every way.
1) Too big, the whole time I used this chair, I had to prop by DS up on folded up towels. (He is an average size baby)
2) The removable tray was pointless. Food always got stuck down the grooves so insted of just wiping it over, I had to take it out to clean out the gaps after every meal. It wasn't like u could just put it in the sink coz the edges of the non -removable part of the table still needed wiping.
3) The wheel locks locked when u just knocked them. So every I would go to move the high chair it would drag and then I would have to get down on the floor to unlock them all. Argh frustrating!
4) The clips for the waist belt! I had to be really carefull when cliping them together that I didn't pinch my DS. A couple of times I accidently got him and did he howl! It really hurt coz I got myself a couple of times too.
5) Never used the Hi Lo function. It was a unnecessary extra for me.
6) The tilt back function might be good if your kid falls asleep in his highchair. Again unnecessary for me.
7) Padding on chair unnecessary. DS is totally content with his new chair which just has hard plastic back. And creases get food stuck in them.
8) Too bulky and hard to store. Not suitable if u dont have lots of room.
I used this high chair for about 4 months and it sucked. Get a booster seat or an ikea chair.
My daughter hates this Highchair but that might change as she grows.
I find she is too small for it, the tray height can not be adjusted so she does not sit above it making it hard for her to get her food. The straps also seem to not sit well on her. Its also a little weighty to lift.
On the up side its easy enough to clean, its great that the height of the chair can be adjusted that way I can sit on the lounge if need be and feed her in it.
I ended up buying a second cheap $40 highchair which is great. I am hoping as she grows she might like this chair better.
don't miss out
share the love