I purchased the Medela Swing when my son was 1 week old. It has been very reliable and effective.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to assmble (after the first time).
- Easy to clean.
- Variety of settings means all users can find a suction to match their comfort level.
- Let down function very effective.
- Draws good volumes of milk.
- Fits Medela bottles perfectly.
- Looks stylish.
- Compact size.
- Carry bag very handy.
- Runs on batteries or power; very convenient.
- Can clip motor onto belt/pants or attach the neck string to use on the go
- I use it frequently and have had no problems at all.
- Noisy (if i pump while watching TV, it kills the mood, especially for my husband), but it could just be my unit.
- Tubing gets some moisture in it at the bottle end.
- Tubing doesnt 'click' into bottle attachment in a satisfying way. You don't know whether you've done it correctly at first. You soon realise that you just have to jam it in there.
- Tubing comes out very easily when rearranging pump or moving; wish it was more snug. It would bebetter if tube was longer or came with a longer option as well
- I wish it were a double pump! I would probably have gone for a double had i known more about breast pumps at the time of purchase. However, it is an excellent single pump.