French Toast! Super easy to make with little ones and so much fun!
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
tbs of butter
Day old bread... (this makes about 4 thick slices... Fresh is too soft and falls apart in cooking)
Cinnamon and sugar to sprinkle on top to serve...
- Mix the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Melt half the butter in the pan... When it starts to bubble, quickly dip in a piece of bread into the mix and let it soak... Count to 4, turn over, pick it up and let the excess run off...
- Put bread in pan
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, when it is golden, flip it over and do the other side.
- Add the butter as you are cooking to the pan and repeat.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and serve!
YUM!!!! I LOVE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!