When your kids are young it’s easy to whittle away the weekends just ‘getting by’.
Once they’re fed, dressed and the house is back to some kind of respectable state it is time for lunch! And the feeding/cleaning cycle starts again! Before you know it its bedtime and you’re wondering where the day went.
Why not ditch the routine and have a family adventure? It doesn’t have to be a trip to the moon and back, just something out of the ordinary. Something to bring the family together, spark a bit of enthusiasm, inspire some conversation and create some laughs. After all, it is all about making memories for your kids. And it will be a nice break from the mundane for you too!
This November the best place for a family adventure is Darling Harbour where Kids Go Free!
Kids Go Free at Darling Harbour operates every weekend from 1-29 November 2015. The month-long weekend campaign will see children enjoy FREE entry to top attractions, as well as more than 50 special offers from Darling Harbour cafés, restaurants and retailers.
There are also transport and parking deals which make getting to, and staying at, Darling Harbour easy.
Here are some of the highlights of Kids Go Free at Darling Harbour!
- Darling Harbour is home to Madame Tussauds Sydney, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Australian National Maritime Museum, IMAX Theatre and the Chinese Garden of Friendship – each of which will offer free kids’ entry with a paying adult during Kids Go Free.
- At Harbourside Shopping Centre, 9D Action Cinemas and M9 Laser Skirmish will be free for children to play with a paying adult, and a total 25 special offers will be available from retailers.
- The Star of the Show Ferris Wheel at Harbourside will be free for kids when with a paying adult.
- Each adult ticket purchased for the Sydney Jet Thrill Ride will include the offer of a free child ticket.
- Younger children will find free face painting at Darling Quarter and at Cockle Bay Wharf, where free fairy floss will also be available.
- Food and beverage freebies from world-class restaurants and cafés such as Nick’s Seafood Restaurant, Lindt Chocolate Café, Guylian Belgian Chocolate Café, Umi Sushi & Udon and more!
- Free kids’ haircut at Billy and Vince with every adult service.
- Free storytelling by Monkey Baa Theatre Company.
- Get a free pair of shockwave kids’ sunglasses with any sunglass purchase over $120 at Sunglass Spectacular.
- Kids stay free at Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour.
- Park at Harbourside Car Park until 5pm on weekends for just $10!
- At Wilson Parking get 20% discount off the already discounted weekend parking rates at selected Darling Harbour car parks for all weekend parking booked online with Book a Bay.
- Make the most of your Opal card and travel all day on Sunday for no more than $2.50.
This blog post is sponsored by the Kids Go Free at Darling Harbour
Kids Go Free at Darling Harbour operates every weekend from 1-29 November 2015! The month-long weekend campaign will see children enjoy FREE entry to top attractions, as well as more than 50 special offers from Darling Harbour cafés, restaurants and retailers. With transport deals also available, there’s no reason not to enjoy a terrific day out with the kids at Darling Harbour.
Terms and conditions apply. See website for details: www.darlingharbour.com/whats-on/kids-go-free