Does your little one love watching Sam?
Sam is a born entertainer, and with his background in both education and music, Play Along with Sam is a must-see for your little one.
They’ll love watching Sam and playing along – and learning through music and movement!
There isn’t an instrument this guy can’t play!
Nick Jr.’s Sam Moran has returned for season two of Play Along with Sam and he’s ready to take your preschooler on some more musical adventures.
Catch him on Nick Jr. weekdays at 10am, from Monday, June 2! Or scroll down for a sneak peak now …
Here are 6 things you might not know about Play Along with Sam:
- It is educational and curriculum-based
- It was nominated for a Logie and an Astra award
- It will feature 12 new original songs written by Sam
- Music from the first series received an ARIA nomination for Best Children’s Album
- Season two will feature four new locations – the park, a preschool, a music school and a farm.
- It is on for two hours each weekday morning wrapped around top-rating programs – The Fresh Beat Band, Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies and Dora the Explorer.
This blog post is sponsored by Nick Jr.