It is that time of year where the sound of the cough and sniffles is all too common place and where we all feel a bit grotty!
So try this great little side dish to go with your dinner tonight that is packed full of nutrients and immune boosting properties – and which is really easy to make!
Lemon & Garlic Cauliflower
The garlic and lemon in this recipe turn golden and caramelised in the oven, giving you cauliflower with a real punch of flavour.
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- 1 medium garlic head
- 4-5 bay leaves
- 4 tbsp. oil
- Juice and zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower. Chop into florets. Peel the garlic head and separate into cloves.
- Toss cauliflower, garlic cloves, bay leaves, oil, lemon juice and lemon zest in a bowl and spread in a baking tin in a single layer.
- Bake in a 180C oven for up to 30 minutes until golden and tender, turning halfway through.
Recipe serves 8. Calories per serving: 96, fat per serving: 5g.