Please click on a link below to create an email with your request -
- Username Change
- Forum Registration Problem
- Login or Lost Password Issue - please note that the directory and forum logins are different, if you are trying to edit a business listing, please use the business login.
- Banning or Infraction
- Deactivate Account - please read the 'deactivation guide' first
- Delete All Posts - please read the 'deleting posts guide' first
- General Forum Feedback or Enquiry
- Research Request
- Report Content - if you're a forum member please use the forum post report function (see below).
Logged in forum members are able to self-edit and delete their own posts. If you need to delete the first post in a thread, or wish to comment on posts made by another member, please report the post to our forum members by clicking on the that appears in the bottom left hand of each post. That will generate a report for any moderators who are online at the time to action.
- Add a listing - Please read our advertising notes and then login and apply for your listing. If you do not have an account, please register for a free account first.
- Suggest a listing - Email us and let us know the name and contact details or web address of the suggested listing.
- Edit a listing - Please login and edit your listing – all details except category changes can be self-edited. If you can’t login, see options below.
- Delete a listing - Please email us.
- Report a listing - please email us to advise of any changes required to listings that you don’t own.
- Login issues -
- if you know your login username, but you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset your password via the password reset page linked to from the business login page
- if you’ve forgotten the login details for that listing, please email us
- if you are the new owner of the business and you don't know the previous owner's login details, please email us
- if you know your username and password, but are still having issues logging in, please check that you have activated your account (all new accounts must click on the activation link in the confirmation email that is sent immediately after registration). Without activating your account, you won’t be able to login. If you can’t find the activation email, please email us
We kindly request that you don't apply for a new listing as a way of updating a listing. We are happy to assist with all listing updates.
Add an event - All genuine events for parents, kids and parents-to-be can apply for a free listing in our What’s On Calendar. Events such as concerts, fun days, school holiday activities, library activities and special try-out classes are all welcome to list.
All listing applications have to be approved by an administrator before they go live. We check for new listings every few days and you will receive an email when your listings go live.
If you run a regular kids course or parenting course or exercise class, or you operate a local attraction that is open regularly, please apply for a free directory listing instead.
If you wish to add an event click here.
- Edit or delete an event - Please email us.
- You are welcome to ask our forum members for assistance with genuine research requests. There is a section of our forum set up specifically for research requests such as this. You are welcome to post your call-out for survey participants in that section of our forum.
In order to post on our forum, you do need to be a registered member of our forum, however, this is free of charge and only takes a few moments to sign up. Register here.
We strongly recommend that you do not put your mobile phone number in your post and that, instead, you include a contact email address using spaces within the address – eg aperson @ researchfac.org.au (please remove the spaces if you wish to contact me) Our site gets heavily indexed by Google and other search engines and including your email address in a conventional format can result in your email being scraped and used by external spam mailing lists.
- To update your contact details, email us with your old email address (where you currently receive newsletters) and your new email address (where you would like newsletters to be sent to in future). Don’t forget to let us know when you go on maternity leave if you currently receive newsletters at work!!
If you wish to stop receiving our newsletters, please click the 'unsubscribe' link that appears at the top right of the next newsletter that you receive. If you wish to stop receiving emails from our sponsors, please click the 'unsubscribe' link that appears at the top right of the next email that you receive. Please note that these are two separate mailing lists and you need to unsubscribe from both separately using the method above.
- Please email us with your feedback or enquiry.
Please email us with all requests for editorial, reviews and giveaways.
Ascot, Queensland, 4007
(07) 3862 4491
0404 898 832
(07) 3862 4491
098 888 567
We do not represent any of the companies listed on our site -
if you have a query regarding product availability, employment or pricing please contact the companies concerned directly.